Mail-Order Brides

Want to sell something? Have a request? Want to give something away? Advertise local services, etc. here.

Mail-Order Brides

Postby shadylady » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am

Mail-Order Brides
Best want ads topic ever! :thumb:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Mail-Order Brides

Postby James Sel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am

Shadylady.............You just destroyed all my hopes and dreams. LOL :crazy2:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby shadylady » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

How To Get a Mail-Order Bride
Step-by-step instructions! :kiss:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Carlos Danger » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:22 am

I like the concept of a mail order bride providing that I can return her for a full refund when she starts to get annoying. There should be a guarantee stating that she will not nag or get behind on the housework, that she will always cook up great meals, and that she will always do whatever it takes to please her man! Really? Is that asking too much?
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby cactuspete » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:12 am

Dear Carlos,
You are a dirty, filthy, sexist pig and deserve to die a lonely man!
Just kidding I have to say that in the perfect world, what you ask for would be possible, but it can never be!
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Carlos Danger » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 am

cactuspete: Actually I've heard that some guys have very good luck with mail-order brides. Women from other cultures often can be very attentive to the needs of their man. American women are spoiled and everything is about them, but a mail-order bride with the right attitude is like a dream come true! Or so I am told...
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby whiskeypete » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:55 am

Carlos Danger: What I've heard is that Russian women are the best when it comes to mail-order brides just as long as you order a few cases of vodka at the same time. That way you can deal with any of the inevitable Cold War capers that are likely to interfere with an otherwise warm relationship. Feelings of tension of hostility are likely to occur about once a month, but don't worry, they only last a few days!
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby Carlos Danger » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:56 am

I am told that there are a lot of mail order bride opportunities in Ukraine at this time. I think it has something to do with social upheaval or something along those lines. I really don't pay attention to international politics or anything like that. But when there are opportunities to take advantage of some women who are desperate for male companionship, I'm all over it... for I am Carlos Danger!
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby jarhead » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:27 am

Carlos: I prefer American women. They speak the language and they know and respect our culture. Although a woman from another country may pretend to want to be your wife, don't fall for it. She'll file for divorce within weeks of being granted full citizenship and you'll have wasted all your time and money and have nothing to show for it!
jarhead
Greenhorn

Postby Carlos Danger » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:37 am

doghead: You seem to suffer from some sort of an inferiority complex. I bet you're one of those people who drives around in a really big truck in order to compensate for feelings of inadequacy. The women love Carlos Danger. I am like a magnet which they find impossible to resist. Any woman who is fortunate enough to make my acquaintance is blessed for all time and eternity!
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Next

Return to Want Ads