NEW USERS

Information pertaining specifically to tronanews.com. Board policy, user information, etc. posted here.

Re: NEW USERS

Postby James Sel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:04 am

deathvalleyjake wrote:Worked for me too! It took a couple days, but my account has now been activated as you can see. Now I need to set up an avatar. Anyone know where I can find a pic of an Escape Trail sign? That'll be the perfect avatar for me!

Which one?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=moz35&va=escape+trail+sign

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrTcYNd2ZxSbUgAjHyJzbkF?p=Rogers+pass+death+valley&fr=moz35&ei=utf-8&n=30&x=wrt&y=Search
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby deathvalleyjake » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

James Sel wrote:
deathvalleyjake wrote:Worked for me too! It took a couple days, but my account has now been activated as you can see. Now I need to set up an avatar. Anyone know where I can find a pic of an Escape Trail sign? That'll be the perfect avatar for me!

Which one?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=moz35&va=escape+trail+sign

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrTcYNd2ZxSbUgAjHyJzbkF?p=Rogers+pass+death+valley&fr=moz35&ei=utf-8&n=30&x=wrt&y=Search

I want one of the little ones that just say ET on them. I've seen them around somewhere. I'll have to poke around until I find one!
deathvalleyjake
Cantankerous Mule

Postby desertrat » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:20 am

deathvalleyjake: If you look on the home page of blackturtle.us you'll see what it sounds like you're looking for. Click on that image and you'll wind up on a page for Isham Canyon. Go down to the Fish Canyon (May 2006) set and check out the first image. You might be able to do something with that one!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby deathvalleyjake » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Thank you very much Mr. D. Rat. That's exactly what I wanted. I could have sworn that I saw it at a different web site though. But this one works just fine!
:thumb:
deathvalleyjake
Cantankerous Mule

Postby dustdevil » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:40 am

admin wrote:NEW USERS :pac:
If you want to join this discussion forum, then you must send a message to:
info@tronanews.us
Otherwise, I will not be able to identify your request as legitimate. I literally get approximately 2000 spam requests a week to join this forum. I cannot sift through that many requests and successfully identify legitimate requests. So, please send an email message to me alerting me of your USERNAME and I will be sure to activate your account. Sorry for the inconvenience, but spam producers (human or otherwise) leave me little choice.

Worked perfectly for me. It's just a matter of following directions. Plain and simple!
dustdevil
Greenhorn

Postby hungrybill » Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

dustdevil: That's the thing about directions. Most of them time if you follow them, they work. The problem is that either people are usually too much in a hurry or just to plain lazy to read them and so most people remain without a clue most of the time!
hungrybill
Greenhorn

Postby jarhead » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Thanks for activating my account. I followed directions once before, but something went wrong I guess. I'm going to add my user pic now.
jarhead
Greenhorn

Postby twister » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:21 am

I tried to sign up for this forum a bunch of times and I even used a few different names. I couldn't figure out why my accounts never got activated and the I read the directions.
When all else fails, read the directions!
:smack:
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby alf » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:08 am

Glad to be here. I know some of you know me in real life, but we'll keep that to ourselves. I'll post on this board using incognito mode thank you very much!!!
Next step: Upload avatar! :pac:
ALF = Alien Life Form
alf
Greenhorn

Postby James Sel » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:41 am

alf wrote:Glad to be here. I know some of you know me in real life, but we'll keep that to ourselves. I'll post on this board using incognito mode thank you very much!!!
Next step: Upload avatar! :pac:

Welcome to the Asylum
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to Board Information