Off Topic Posts

Information pertaining specifically to tronanews.com. Board policy, user information, etc. posted here.

Re: Off Topic Posts

Postby panamint_patty » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:56 am

CactusHugger wrote:I agree with sandman. Sticking closely to the topic of a thread helps maintain the integrity of the thread. At the same time, starting a new thread for every variation of a topic theme gets a little tedious and annoying. It's hard to know when to start a thread and when to post something which is related, but not exactly on topic to an existing thread. Hopefully moderators toss out off-topic posts on a regular basis and combine threads as necessary.

I know that wildrose and cactuspete do a good job as moderators. As the number of posts increases good moderation becomes more and more important.
panamint_patty
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CrustyOldFart » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:47 am

I have no complaints about any off-topic posts recently. People have done a great job of sticking to the topic they're posting under for the most part. Sometimes I think it's hard to decide whether to post under an existing topic or to start a new thread. The moderators do a good job of combining threads when necessary IMHO.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby wildrose » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:09 am

CrustyOldFart wrote:I have no complaints about any off-topic posts recently. People have done a great job of sticking to the topic they're posting under for the most part. Sometimes I think it's hard to decide whether to post under an existing topic or to start a new thread. The moderators do a good job of combining threads when necessary IMHO.

Thank-you for your vote of confidence. Not everybody is as supportive, but we do the best we can.
wildrose
Ancient Bristlecone

Previous

Return to Board Information