South of the Border

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: South of the Border

Postby drdesert » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Wow! I guess you could say that Eisenhower was politically incorrect before there was such a thing! The guy was way before his time! I never heard of "Operation Wetback" before. Interesting info...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 am

Politically Incorrect. There are many different meanings for that phrase.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 am

I came across this fantastic cement working video and was going to post it somewhere else but one of the comments led me to post it here.

This is why Americans say we take there jobs. Lol white guy would need protective glasses gloves 2 breaks and a lunch 401k benefits, dental,Union, PTO and still won’t be able to do it.

As a "white guy" I'm not offended by this comment. Only, that it is politically correct offends me; and if I were to say the same thing about a "hyspanic guy" that I would be censored and my comment removed. I don't want to see the comment removed and I don't want to say things like that about minorities; but I do want the right to be able to, and I want my right to free speech guaranteed by the constitution restored. Political correctness is ridiculous and enforcing it does way more harm than good in the long run.

We need people like the guy in this video and I would be proud to welcome him as an immigrant into the United States; but those aren't the kind of people that are entering out country illegally.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 am

Concern raised over fraudulent migrant family claims
Young children can be used to avoid long-term custody. Adults claiming to be parents of children that aren't their children is quite common.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:49 am

MUST SEE: Border Patrol Agent Educates CNN Host With Facts
This border patrol agent does a great job standing up to the manipulative questioning of a CNN flunkie.
Last edited by mrfish on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:47 am

DA: Head Of Mexican Mafia Ordered Murder Of Placentia Man From Inside Prison
Can't they jam cell phone signals within a confined area such as a prison? Alternately, wouldn't it be pretty easy to intercept any unauthorized cell phone signals emanating from within the prison? Otherwise, I'm for rounding up and deporting all illegal immigrants and revoking the citizenship of any immigrants who gamed the system in any way.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:03 pm

'Enough Is Enough': Lahren Says Murder of Mollie Tibbetts Should Be 'Giant Wake-Up Call'
A crackdown on illegal immigration can't happen fast enough. Triple ICE's budget and let's get serious!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:28 am

Thousands Of Migrants Stopped At Guatemala-Mexico Border
Send drones. Turn the horde around. Force countries down there to deal with the problem.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:24 am

Set up an exchange program and trade one democrat for one illegal immigrant! Let's see how many of them volunteer to sign up. They are all to quick to vote in favor of spending other people's money and give away other people's jobs but when it comes to their own I'll bet a good percentage of demonstrators on camera are actually being paid.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:42 am

Homan on immigration: I hope Americans are paying attention

The Funding Behind the Midterm Caravan
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues