Gender Pay Gap, Feminazis, and Donglegate

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Feminazis and Donglegate

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:42 am

Petition for Victim of DONGLEGATE
If there's even a trace of justice in the universe, the guy who was canned for telling a silly joke about a dongle will be rehired. The guy in this video makes a good point about the squeaky wheel usually getting the grease, but this time the squeaky wheel getting thrown on the trash heap. I suppose that is some good news, but it would be even better if the guy who was fired got his job back!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:53 am

Donglegate
Microaggressions? That's just pure BS!!! This vlog is a little lengthy, but you'll love the use of the Super Bowl commercial! But it's worth watching for the intelligent discussion alone!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 am

Why are Conservative Girls Hot? And Feminists Not? :cool2:
The second most wicked man on the Internet? Maybe or maybe not, but he is pretty darn funny! I wouldn't go as far as to say that Sarah Palin is hot and he doesn't either, but I haven't actually noticed a trend that actually correlates feminine hotness with conservatism.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:29 pm

FEMINISM vs. FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Feminazis in action. Such incredible hypocrisy! TheAmazingAtheist calls them a bunch of mindless, cackling cunts and that's being way too kind IMHO!
:laugh:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:32 pm

What happens if Feminists rule the Schools
This clip from the Simpsons exemplifies feminism as far as I'm concerned. BTW, this is from an episode called "Girls Just Want To Have Sums" which originally aired on April 30, 2006.
LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_Just_Want_to_Have_Sums
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 pm

real rape vs feminist rape
The definition of rape has been stretched to the point where it even includes consensual sex and trivial behaviors which are barely even sexual. If a woman imagines that some guy did something, feminists conclude that the guy must have done something. Idiocy. Shear idiocy!!!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:14 am

mrgreen: Nice video! That is amazingly accurate! Rape is serious stuff and pretending that something that isn't rape is rape does no one any good. Exaggeration nd hyperbole sometimes are useful rhetorical devices, but feminists have gone beyond mere rhetoric and have been able to pass laws which are simply unreasonable. Reason and logic have been abandoned and compulsive emotionalism and obsessional absurdity have taken over.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 am

mrgreen & MojaveMike: I have to say that the video does a good job of portraying the mindset of many feminists. I don't think that all feminists are complete wacko airhead nutjobs, but probably about 99 out of 100 are! LOL
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby deathvalleyjake » Thu May 22, 2014 8:23 am

This is a great thread. It kind of exposes the mindset of of some of the people who are waging the current war on men. Men get ripped off during divorces, they get thrown in jail more often than women, and they get blamed for just about everything that's wrong with society. But what seems to be forgotten is that almost all scientific advances during the last couple centuries have been the result of work done by men. I'm not against equality of the sexes, but I am against feminazis who are anti-male.
deathvalleyjake
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Mon May 26, 2014 1:00 pm

From Feminism to Fascism
More fun with feminism!!! Amazing hypocrisy!!! :smack:
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues