Gender Pay Gap, Feminazis, and Donglegate

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Feminazis and Donglegate

Postby BallaratBob » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:51 pm

CrustyOldFart wrote:Dongle Joke Offends Girl
I know that Rush Limbaugh is pretty much braindead and that he's wrong about 99% of the time, but he did come up with the term feminazi and that's the perfect term to describe the horrible person described in this video. Instead of ignoring a harmless comment, she decides to make a big deal over it. I hate religious fanatics and I hate fanatics of the non-religious kind too. Extremists are unreasonable people by nature and that's why feminazi is the perfect word to describe this lady!

:bow: Thanks for this post CrustyOldFart! You and RamZPaul are now my heroes!!!
Everything that RamZPaul says in this video is soooooo daaamn true!!! This really exposes that hateful underbelly of feminists and bitches like this are exactly what the word feminazi was invented for. I've come across a few of these women with bad attitudes. Most women get along with men in the workplace just fine, but every now and then you encounter one of these bitches. They create problems where there are no problems and then they blame everyone else when they are the sole cause of the problem!
:mad2:
BallaratBob
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby pcslim » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:53 am

Donglegate Controversy Yields Only One Winner: GitHub
This is a behind-the-scenes kind of story about how GitHub was utilized in reaction to Donglegate. While it reviews the basic story, the focus is on GitHub. Very interesting site!
It’s yet another way that GitHub is moving beyond software, helping to democratize the development of other stuff, including everything from laws and other legal documents to cartoons and even Wired articles. “GitHub is revision control,” Noller says. “It lets you rapidly iterate things that need to be iterated.”

LINK: http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/03/pycon-github/
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby a2z » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:12 pm

On Toxic Women and Stupid Men
This one cuts right to the heart of the matter. It defines the essence of the problem and explains why there is no solution. This one blasts right by all the politically correct BS and exposes the fundamental problem.
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:23 am

RamZPaul versus Adria Richards
Here's the current score:
RamZPaul:
Total Views: 11,542
Thumbs Up: 1,220
Thumbs Down: 10
Adria Richards:
Total Views: 7,604
Thumbs Up: 36
Thumbs Down: 1,109
------------------
:laugh:
---------------
Background: RamZPaul linked to the video by Adria Richards and apparently his fans are the ones who clicked all the thumbs down votes. BTW, most of Ms. Richard's recent videos have accumulated a lot of thumbs down votes. It appears that most people condemn her actions and that only a few extremists actually support her.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 am

No matter what they do, men are shamed
This one gets right to the point nice and quick. I hate videos that go on for more than three or four minutes. It seems like some of the blowhards out there just like to hear themselves talk. I just ain't willing to put up with jerks who want to beat around the bush for five minutes before actually making a point!!!
:soap:
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby BallaratBob » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 am

Jog on Adria - My thoughts on Donglegate
:bow: Feminism is a cancer masguerading as it's own cure!
BallaratBob
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby desertrat » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:57 am

Enjoy Life, Enjoy Bertolli, Enjoy Double Standards
Interesting follow up to the Donglegate situation! Reframe the problem and you have a chance of winning!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 am

Everybody Loses in Silicon Valley Penis Joke Firings
Seems like they leave out half the story in this discussion and they defend feminism a little too much, but they at least do concede that the guy who was fired should be reinstated. They fail to condemn the actions of the ill-tempered female enough to suit my take on the story however.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm

FEMINISM vs. JOKES :smokin:
Sorry crustyoldfart, this guy is kind of blowhard, but if you want to skip ahead to the good part start at 4:10 and watch until about 6:45 or so, maybe a little longer.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm

mrgreen wrote:FEMINISM vs. JOKES :smokin:
Sorry crustyoldfart, this guy is kind of blowhard, but if you want to skip ahead to the good part start at 4:10 and watch until about 6:45 or so, maybe a little longer.

Thanks for the times. That guy really likes to hear himself talk, but that part you suggested was pretty funny.
:thumb:
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues