Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Postby CactusHugger » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Pizzagate: Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories Will Get People Killed
It's like yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater and causing a panic which results in injury or worse. Anyone who pushed this story should be arrested and lawsuits pursued. Shut down the assholes responsible for this bullshit!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CactusHugger » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:48 pm

How did 'pizza gate' inspire violence?
It's good to see that most people posting to this message board have the intelligence to recognize fake news for what it is. It's unfortunate that some people are gullible enough to buy into this PizzaGate crap. Whether it's mental illness or simply stupidity, it's discouraging to realize just how easily some people can be fooled. I'm sure the hardcore Pizzagate conspiracy true believers are going to say that this is a false flag. They always do that whenever something doesn't fit into their paranoid fantasy and threatens to bust their delusional bubble.
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:38 pm

CactusHugger wrote:How did 'pizza gate' inspire violence?
It's good to see that most people posting to this message board have the intelligence to recognize fake news for what it is. It's unfortunate that some people are gullible enough to buy into this PizzaGate crap. Whether it's mental illness or simply stupidity, it's discouraging to realize just how easily some people can be fooled. I'm sure the hardcore Pizzagate conspiracy true believers are going to say that this is a false flag. They always do that whenever something doesn't fit into their paranoid fantasy and threatens to bust their delusional bubble.

I heard about this one. Conspiracy theorists say it has false flag written all over it, that the guy was probably a patsy, maybe even taking one for the team, and has possible ties to the pedophile ring it's self. They are saying it was probably instigated in order to divert attention away from the pedophiles and onto the conspiracy theorists trying to uncover them. Good chance it will work too. Will comment more after I've had a chance to look into it. Like I've been saying all along this should never have been called PizzaGate. It should have been called PodestaGate. Don't have time to look into it tonight. Maybe later.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:28 am

I wonder if by fake news sites they are referring to the ones that said Saddam had WMD's and sent our country off to war...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:18 am

surfsteve wrote:I wonder if by fake news sites they are referring to the ones that said Saddam had WMD's and sent our country off to war...

I think that was the CIA
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:46 am

I'm pretty sure pizzagate was a psyop. The evidence that there is a pedo ring involving Podesta and other high ranking politicians is purely circumstantial but is real and there is a lot of it. The guy shooting up the pizza place turns out to be a failed actor. Probably hired to play a part. The bulk of the flood of fake news is probably chaff being put out by someone trying to silence truth tellers and whistle blowers.

http://wearechange.org/evidence-pizzaga ... lly-actor/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Pizzagate Is An Alt-Right Fever Dream
I agree with everything Colbert says up until the end when he talks about the difference between a conspiracy and an agreement. He gets that part completely wrong. WikiLeaks does our society a huge favor in uncovering corruption and Colbert's comment regarding WikiLeaks is cause for concern and weakens his credibility as far as I'm concerned. It's unfortunate that he ended this otherwise entertaining rant in that way, but otherwise I approve of what he says!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:06 am

Isn't demanding the Podesta emails be ignored because it's a right wing conspiracy of fake news the very definition of conspiracy nut?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:44 am

Here's a pretty wild pizzagate theory!

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:38 pm

I'm sure there is a perfectly innocent explanation for this. Probably keeping a roll of quarters for the laundromat under there or a microphone to practice stand up comedy in case the job of first lady doesn't pan out!

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues