Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Postby surfsteve » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Most of the comments on that video are calling TYT BS. Seems like only the conspiracy deniers are saying that conspiracy theorists are accusing Hillary of operating a pedo ring in the basement of Comet Ping Pong. I have yet to find a major conspiracy website saying this. The conspiracy theorists are saying that Podesta's emails contained a lot of strange references along with Comet Pizza that according to the FBI are often used by pedophiles. Both Hilary and Obama have attended events there. Nobody is denying any of this and John Podesta has yet to come forward with an explanation for his strange emails. If there's a perfectly innocent explanation for all of it I'd like to hear it. What Edgar Maddison Welch did was absolutely nutty. While it's possible he is a nut case it's also pretty likely that he did it as a false flag and was either paid or blackmailed into doing what he did.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:20 pm

I'm putting this in the conspiracy thread because I doubt it could be true. I couldn't find anything about it on any of the reputable conspiracy websites so it's probably just something somebody made up that got repeated as fake news. It's a hell of an idea though...

Breaking: Donald Trump just put his first executive order in writing and Obama is furious
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:23 am

Nancy Pelosi Uses Fake Tweet as "Evidence" of Watergate-sized Conspiracy in Trump Administration
Pelosi is possibly the most annoying politician in Washington D.C. Just goes to show that conservatives are not the only ones into conspiracy theories. The left has plenty of its own including the Russia Hacked the DNC conspiracy theory.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrgreen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Infowars' Alex Jones Is Trump's CAPS LOCK Advisor
Great! :smack:
Just what we need..
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:21 am

At least when a comedian says it they can't call it fake news. Brilliant!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:39 pm

OOPS! Trump Believed Alex Jones On Obama Wiretapping Him
It's amazing that Alex Jones hasn't given himself a heart attack!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CrustyOldFart » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:26 am

CactusHugger: Why do I not find this at all surprising? We have a reality show president and he listens to the advice of a conspiracy theory nutjob. Next we need a game show host as the press secretary and maybe an ex-football coach as the secretary of defense. What could possibly go wrong?
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:13 am

What ever your hopping to go wrong will never match the otherBozo.
$19.9 Trillion: The Staggering Mountain Of Debt Obama Will Leave Behind On January 20, 2017.
$9.2 Trillion: The Increase In The National Debt Since Obama Took Office.
$1 Trillion: Tax Increases In ObamaCare Over A Decade.
$870.3 Billion: Estimated Economic Cost Of All The New Federal Government Regulations Finalized Since Obama Took Office.
$750 Billion: The U.S.’s Global Trade Deficit Last Year Under Obama
$690 Billion: Increase In Student Debt Since Obama Took Office
$377 Billion: ObamaCare’s Tax Hikes That Effect The Middle Class.
$344 Billion: Estimated Economic Cost Of All The New EPA Regulations Finalized Since Obama Took Office.
$292 Billion: Projected Cost Of Obama’s Finalized Clean Power Plan Regulations.
$99 Billion: The Growth In The U.S.’s Annual Trade Deficit With China Since Obama Took Office.
$29 Billion: Projected Annual Loss Of Coal Production Due To The Interior Department’s New Stream Protection Rule.
$9.6 Billion: Projected Annual Loss Due To The EPA’s 2012 Mercury Rule.
$1.4 Billion: Projected Annual Loss Due To The EPA’s 2015 Ozone Rule.
583 Million: Hours Of Paperwork To Deal With All The New Federal Government Regulations Finalized Since Obama Took Office.

$500 Million: Projected Annual Loss Due To The EPA’s 2015 Coal Ash Rule.
$462.9 Million: Projected Annual Loss Due To The Administration’s 2015 “Water Of The United States” Rule.
$400 Million: What Obama Paid Iran As Part Of Its Hostage Deal To Release Prisoners Held By The State Sponsor Of Terror.
$320 Million: Projected Annual Loss Due To The EPA’s 2016 Methane Emissions Rule
2.3 Million: The Number Of Americans That Could Have Just One Insurer To Choose From Next Year Due To ObamaCare.
2 Million: Projected Job Losses Under The Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal That Obama Negotiated And Lobbied For
301,000: Manufacturing Jobs Lost Since Obama Took Office.
280,000: Projected Job Loss Due To The Interior Department’s New Stream Protection Rule.
82,288: Number Of Criminals Illegal Immigrants Released By The Obama Administration From 2013 To 2015.
$8,390: The Increase In The Average Cost Of Tuition, Fees, And Room And Board At A Four Year Public College Since Obama Took Office
5,000: Reduction In The Number Of Illegal Immigrants Deported This Year Under Obama.
$4,370: The Increase In The Average Cost Of Tuition, Fees, And Room And Board At A Four Year Public College Since Obama Took Office
2,998: The Number Of New Federal Government Regulations Finalized Since Obama Took Office.
970: The Number Of Counties That Could See No Competition In Healthcare Insurers In 2017 Due To ObamaCare
717: Less Democrat State House Representatives Since Obama Took Office.
231: Less Democrat State Senators Since Obama Took Office
183: The Number Of New EPA Regulations Finalized Since Obama Took Office.
98%: Increase In Student Debt Since Obama Took Office
87%: The Increase In The National Debt Since Obama Took Office.
63: Less Democrats In The House Of Representatives Since Obama Took Office.
41: States That Saw Deductibles Increases In 2016 Under ObamaCare.
28%: The Increase In The Average Cost Of Tuition, Fees, And Room And Board At A Four Year Public College Since Obama Took Office.
23%: The Increase In The Average Cost Of Tuition, Fees, And Room And Board At A Four Year Private College Since Obama Took Office.
22%: Average Increase In ObamaCare Premium’s Benchmark Silver Plan In 2017
21: The Number Of Tax Increases In ObamaCare That Total More Than $1 Trillion Over A Decade.
18: Less Democrat-Controlled State Legislative Bodies Since Obama Took Office.
12: Less Democrat Governors Since Obama Took Office
11-14%: Projected Rise In Electricity Rates For Most Consumers As A Results Of Obama’s Finalized Clean Power Plan Regulations
5%: The Reduction Of The Percentage Of Americans Who Self Identify As Middle-Class Since Obama Took Office.
4%: Drop In The Rate Of Homeownership Since Obama Took Office.
2%: The “Anemic” Average Annual GDP Growth Since Obama Took Office.
$0.19: Decrease In The Median U.S. Hourly Wage Since Obama Took Office
0: Excuses Obama Has For Why His Party’s Nominee, Who Ran On His Legacy, Failed To Win In November.

But you never know!
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby CrustyOldFart » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:36 am

Sparky of SoCal: I never said I was a fan of Obama. I'd give him a D for the job he did as president. He wasn't quite a disaster like his predecessor and he wasn't a total embarrassment as is Trump, but he was inadequate. Hillary was a mess too. We had no good choices. All that being said, my main point as it relates to this thread is that Trump is apparently speaking directly to Alex Jones. In fact, AJ claims to have spoken to Trump several times since Trump won the election. If AJ isn't a conspiracy theory nutjob, then I don't know who is. Do you really feel good about our president seeking advice from someone like Alex Jones? Seriously?
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:03 am

A Note to Our Listening, Viewing and Reading Audiences Concerning Pizzagate Coverage
This is amazing! Alex Jones apologizing for spreading misinformation and fake news. Although I hate to admit it, he might actually have some integrity.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues