Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Postby surfsteve » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:19 am

No way. This is an ass kissing video. He doesn't sound sincere. He seemed kind of listless. More than likely he's doing it because he's been threatened by some sort of lawsuit or worse. If he were genuine he would go into details. His statement was pretty vague. Also comments were disabled which is not typical for his videos. He gives me the impression of a dog with his tail between his legs that's just gotten the crap beat out of him. How could a simple restaurant owner have that kind of clout over Alex Jones?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:00 am

surfsteve wrote:No way. This is an ass kissing video. He doesn't sound sincere. He seemed kind of listless. More than likely he's doing it because he's been threatened by some sort of lawsuit or worse. If he were genuine he would go into details. His statement was pretty vague. Also comments were disabled which is not typical for his videos. He gives me the impression of a dog with his tail between his legs that's just gotten the crap beat out of him. How could a simple restaurant owner have that kind of clout over Alex Jones?

I totally disagree. If he was threatened he has enough influence to turn that around to his advantage. Jones legitimately (and amazingly) realizes that what his channel did was improper and compromised his credibility. The comments are off because extreme nutcases are going to say all sorts of stupid things and he doesn't want to deal with that. The Pizzagate Pizzatards can't pull their heads out of each others' asses long enough to realize that Pizzagate is just one big collective paranoid fantasy. It's a giant nutjob circle jerk and AJ just realized that... it's like he took the red pill or something!
:roll2:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:25 pm

Except that Jones is always doing things wrong and never admitting it. Why start now?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:04 pm

surfsteve wrote:Except that Jones is always doing things wrong and never admitting it. Why start now?

I'll concede that point, but he did seem somewhat leary of the whole Pizzagate thing from the start. He was reluctant to jump onto the bandwagon and always a little less than convinced when he did mention that particular conspiracy theory. For a guy who pretty much never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like, he sure seemed to not buy into Pizzagate 100%. In fact, I think he suggested it might be a false flag a time or two.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Looks like not only I was wrong about Alex Jones but everyone else too. He's not saying at all that there's nothing to all the accusations of pedophilia. What he's doing is doubling down; saying that we've all been suckered into putting all our interest and energy into a stupid pizza place and ignoring the pedophilia going on from folks like Brian Epstein, the Clintons and the rest of the higher ups in the government. Way to go Alex!

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Why Alex Jones Is SOOO SORRY About Pizzagate :laugh:
Alex Jones followers must be completely confused by all this and it looks like Alex Jones (and about a dozen YouTube conspiracy theory nitwits) are going to be sued for everything they've got. Hasta la vista Infowars!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:28 am

Oh. It's a Young Turk video. The perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black!

Nothing in there about Alex being sued. I tend to think he made that apology instead of being sued as some kind of deal between their lawyers, and I don't expect to see him being sued because of it.

In his apology in the video he said he regrets making statements that Alefantis was involved in human trafficking of which there is no evidence. He does not apologize for calling him a pedophile of which even the name he chose translating to "I love children" in french, suggests. Love to see Alefantis try and sue someone for that!

I would imagine as part of their deal Alex Jones never speaks about Alefantis in a bad way ever again; which is probably why he's doubling down on Hillary and everyone else.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:11 am

There's more circumstantial evidence for pizzagate than for that Russians hacked the election and yet the press can't stop talking about Russian hacking, but even Alex Jones is afraid to talk about pizzagate. And to put things into perspective, I believe pizzagate is completely fake.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:34 am

Pizzagate is fake in the sense that there is no evidence that James Alefantis committed any crime. If he's not guilty of anything he sure is an easy mark.

J'aime des enfants is the French translation of "I love children. For Jimmy Comet to change his name to something so close is pretty creepy.

If he's not guilty of anything he's the perfect patsy!

I've said from the very beginning that it should never have been called Pizzagate. Though there is no direct evidence to accuse Alefantis of any crime there is enough to connect the Clintons with Epstein Island and the Podesta brothers match a sketch from an eye witness in connection of a missing girl and were in the same country when the girl was abducted. So there's plenty of evidence of pedophilia among high level politicians.

Maybe calling it pizza gate is part of an elaborate psyop!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 am

Most people consider reverse speech to be a pseudo science but I believe there is some truth to it. Up till recently all of Trump's reversals have been congruent but the past 6 weeks or so have been turning up many in congruent reversals.

The speech reversals in this video aren't very clear compared to most of the reversals played on more reputable websites such a reversespeech.com. Also I am unfamiliar with the source so it's possible they may have even been faked. Take them with a grain of salt or dismiss them entirely as nonsense, but for what it's worth, here's the video:

Trump Syrian Strike Press Conference - Reversed Speech
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues