Carlos Danger Fan Club

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Carlos Danger Fan Club

Postby Carlos Danger » Fri May 02, 2014 8:24 am

I'm thinking about designing a teeshirt so my adoring fans can show the world that they are members of my fan club. I'm playing around with a few different designs. Let me know if you have any ideas so I can incorporate them into the design. I'm open to suggestions for I am Carlos Danger!
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby shadylady » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:59 am

Warren G. Harding's Love Letters :dizzy:
President Harding compared to Carlos Danger in this comedy clip. Apparently Harding had a hard-on for his neighbor's wife. He also had a nickname for his penis. He called it Jerry.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CoolChick » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 pm

shadylady wrote:Warren G. Harding's Love Letters :dizzy:
President Harding compared to Carlos Danger in this comedy clip. Apparently Harding had a hard-on for his neighbor's wife. He also had a nickname for his penis. He called it Jerry.

Speaking of nicknames for the penis, go take this quiz! :laugh:
LINK: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/what-should-you-nickname-your-mans-penis
CoolChick
Cantankerous Mule

Postby CactusHugger » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 am

‘Carlos Danger’ Brand of Weiners Enters the Food Market :laugh:
I know this is from a year ago, but it's still pretty fresh and funny! I wonder if this brand of wieners is still available. Nothing like a delicious wiener to satisfy the appetite!
The delicious combination of Anthony Weiner’s name and his sexually suggestive Twitter antics were apparently too good to pass up for one Florida marketing man, who has joined forces with an Illinois hot dog company to create a hot dog brand called Carlos Danger Weiners, which he has incorporated into the company Carlos Danger LLC.

LINK: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/08/carlos-danger-brand-of-weiners-enter-the-food-market/
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby Carlos Danger » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:52 am

SURVEY: Naked Pictures Less Important Than Bank Info
Although the TYT gang seems to have forgotten me, at least some viewers recall my ordeal. In fact, currently 56 people have given this comment a thumbs up.
Uh, Anthony Wiener has been fucked over cuz of nudes.

The thumbs up count is at 26 for this one:
Ana really? A cockpic doesnt ruin a mans career?? Remember Mr. Weiner, or should I say; Carlos Danger.

As for general comments, this one's particularly good:
Being European and not from a country that still believes it's the 1950's, I probably wouldn't get fired over a nude photo. Of course banking information is more important. And, Cenk, seriously? You read 'leaked banking information' and assume it means a bank statement? You fucking child.

Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby Carlos Danger » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 am

Offical: 'El Chapo' 'perfected' the tunnel
This El Chapo guy is a pretty tough dude and admired by many. But his nickname means 'shorty' which doesn't sound very impressive. If I, Carlos Danger, were to have a nickname it would be El Guapo, for obvious reasons!
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby recluse » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Carlos Danger: A more suitable nickname might be something more like "El Pervertido" or "El Estupido".
:laugh:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Sexting Scandal
This isn't that far from the truth compared to the Weiner saga.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Tue May 31, 2016 5:19 pm

WEINER - Sexting Scandals & Political Fallout :thumb:
A cockumentary about former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner in the wake of a sexting scandal that rocked his political career.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Carlos Danger » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:21 am

mrgreen: Weinergate may be over, but it has not been forgotten. It was a huge event which changed politics forever. Donald Trump may brag about the size of his hands and that may seem impressive to his fans, but all the world watched in awe when my package arrived. I had to retire from politics because the ladies would give me no rest. They all want a ride on the Weinermobile. It's like I am the most popular ride at an adult amusement park. Most men think that it's all fun and games, but it is much more than that and I should know for I am Carlos Danger!
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues