Carlos Danger Fan Club

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Carlos Danger Fan Club

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:59 am

cactuspete wrote:
Carlos Danger wrote:I will take credit for the defeat of Hillary. If it had not been for the computer discovered by the FBI at my humble abode, there would have been no additional evidence. Whether or not Comey announced anything, the press was going to eat up the story and so it is I who made all the difference. Some say this and some say that, but I know the truth, for I am Carlos Danger!

Okay, I'll give credit where credit is due. Bernie Sanders tried to suggest that the DNC was out of touch with mainstream America, but clearly considering that Clinton won the popular vote, that is not the issue. She was twelve percent up before Comey's announcement and it was down to two points a few days later. It's ridiculous to deny that Comey's announcement had no impact, but like you say there probably would have been an impact whether he announced the finding or not since the press would have still covered the discovery of the additional undisclosed computer and would have speculated like crazy about the FBI reopening the investigation which could have potentially been even more damaging to Clinton. The key event, as you so eloquently point out, is the discovery of the computer in your humble abode.

I understand Mrs. Clinton won the popular vote, but that is only part of the story.
]There are 3,141 counties in the United States
>>
>> Trump won 3,084 of them.
>> Clinton won 57.
>>
>> There are 62 counties in New York State.
>>
>> Trump won 46 of them.
>> Clinton won 16.
>>
>> Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.
>>
>> In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)
>>
>> Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.
>>
>> These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
>> The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.
>>
>> When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.
>>
>> Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don't and shouldn't speak for the rest of our country.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby cactuspete » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:37 am

The electoral college works for people who live in rural areas, but it's hard to justify giving more weight to some votes than others. Every vote should be equal and so going with the popular vote seems like the most ethical thing to do. I'm glad that Hillary didn't win, but I'd be even happier if Trump didn't win either. The country lost with either outcome and so at this point the argument is all academic. In any case, the Anthony Weiner (aka, Carlos Danger) situation may have been the key event which swung a few key states from Hillary to Trump.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 am

Anthony Weiner is reportedly living with his mom now
Out of rehab, living with mom, and in legal limbo... that's the fate of the guy who single-handedly saved the world from Hillary Clinton! The guy deserves a Congressional medal of honor!
:laugh:
Considering our president-elect has been hogging the news for allegedly hiring sex workers to pee all over a hotel bed in Moscow, you may have forgotten about America’s former favorite sex scandal-riddled politician, Anthony Weiner. According to Page Six, he’s out of rehab and likely living at him mom’s in Park Slope… and waiting to hear if he’ll be charged for sexting a child.

LINK: http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/315021/anthony-weiner-is-reportedly-living-with-his-mom-now/
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:20 am

People should have been wearing Pardon My Wiener bumper stickers and tee shirts in support of Obama pardoning him 'cause Trump's going to be to busy to do it!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Weiner's sexting scandal could put him in prison
Carlos Danger could wind up in prison for fifteen years! Something tells me that the other prisoners will be whacking the Weiner!
:dizzy:
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dilbert » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:46 am

No doubt that they'll be whacking the Weiner and a whole lot more! I'm sure he'll be popular in prison!
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrgreen » Mon May 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty In Sexting Case
How long will the Weiner spend in prison? It could be up to ten years and one way or the other he will have to register as a sex offender.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:49 pm

To answer my own question, sentencing will take place in September and what I heard is that the prosecution is asking for a maximum sentence of about twenty months. There's also a rumor that Weiner is working with the FBI and that he might be getting some kind of special deal for helping with the investigation into the Clinton emails. Hopefully she winds up in prison instead of him!
:yup:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Teen Who Was Sexted by Anthony Weiner Talks About Her Role in Trump's Election
It's all Weiner's fault! Stop blaming the Russians! :laugh:
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 am

The Weinerman saved us all from Hillary Clinton. He deserves a pardon. BTW, is that really a FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD girl? She looks like she could be forty to me. How the hell could Weiner fap to a female that looks like that anyways? Not trying to be crude, but that does kind of not pass the reality test, if you know what I mean.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues