To the Struggle Against World Terrorism

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Crimea, Ukraine, Russia

Postby surfsteve » Mon May 26, 2014 7:55 am

PUTIN's SPECIAL GIFT TO AMERICA IS TREATED LIKE GARBAGE
PUTIN'S RUSSIA GIVES AMERICA A BEAUTIFUL GIFT TO COMMEMORATE 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11

MEDIA IS SILENT AS THE U.S. DUMPS THE GIFT IN A CRAPPY LOCATION

http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_memorial.html
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby hungrybill » Mon May 26, 2014 9:28 am

hungrybill
Greenhorn

Postby surfsteve » Mon May 26, 2014 1:34 pm

If you ask me it looks like Putin gave Obama a giant gay earring. At least if there were a pair he could give them to Michelle. A a giant woman with a torch standing outside your door. That can be intimidating. The Trojan horse was also a gift. Maybe there's a big bomb inside it. They probably check for that kind of stuff. Don't they?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon May 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Obams should have sent something like this back...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Interesting monument worth visiting. Quite a compassionate gesture. I'm not sure if the USA did anything to express condolence for the Beslan school hostage crisis or not.
To the Struggle Against World Terrorism (also known as the Tear of Grief and the Tear Drop Memorial) is a 10 story sculpture by Zurab Tsereteli that was given to the United States as an official gift of the Russian government as a memorial to the victims of the September 11 attacks and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. It stands at the end of the former MOTBY in Bayonne, New Jersey and was dedicated on September 11, 2006 in a ceremony attended by former U.S. President Bill Clinton and then President of Russia Vladimir Putin.

LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Struggle_Against_World_Terrorism
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 am

I was listening to Joel Skousen on a live broadcast and he had a lot of interesting things to say about Russia. Unfortunately all I could find was this crappy Alex Jones interview which I haven't listened to yet. It should be ok if Alex shuts up and lets him talk. Joel is a very smart man. He believes that if Putin sits back and does nothing that things will get so bad in Ukraine that they will be begging Russia to annex them next. Honestly it appears that Putin is playing chess and is five moves ahead of Obama who still thinks he is playing checkers! Speaking of checkers. Here's Alex Jones!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Return to News and Issues