Retard Alert

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Retard Alert

Postby dzrtdwg » Thu May 30, 2019 6:17 am

YOUTUBE BANNING VIDEOS: There is no rhyme or reason to the way YouTube bans videos. They are so incredibly inconsistent that it's nothing less than mind-blowing! It's not difficult to find some pretty raunchy and offensive stuff on YouTube, but many people have been banned based on nothing other than unpopular political views. How there hasn't been a lawsuit is beyond me. The discrimination is blatantly obvious!
dzrtdwg
Backcountry Hiker

Postby KissMyTail » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:39 am

dzrtdwg wrote:YOUTUBE BANNING VIDEOS: There is no rhyme or reason to the way YouTube bans videos. They are so incredibly inconsistent that it's nothing less than mind-blowing! It's not difficult to find some pretty raunchy and offensive stuff on YouTube, but many people have been banned based on nothing other than unpopular political views. How there hasn't been a lawsuit is beyond me. The discrimination is blatantly obvious!

I could not agree more. It's as if YouTube has gone full retard!
:poop:
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby CrustyOldFart » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:37 am

dzrtdwg: One thing I'll say about the videos that YouTube puts in their list of trending videos is that only a retard would watch most of them. They are definitely aiming at a low IQ audience, which is mostly what television has done for decades, but more and more in recent years. Their strategy seems to be to use information control methods to keep the dummies in the dark in hopes of controlling the outcome of the next national election. It's not the Russians we need to be worrying about. It's big tech and big media companies!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Previous

Return to News and Issues