Retard Alert

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Retard Alert

Postby BoraxBill » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:23 am

dzrtdwg: Yes, I agree, it is very difficult to talk about anything originating in Sacramento without using the word RETARDED. Our leaders here in California are both crazy and retarded. So many bad decisions that the word is indispensible!
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby ziggy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Larry The Cabel Guy - All Retarded Street Gang :laugh:
Aren't most street gang members retarded? Seriously! Who else would be part of something like that!!!
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby whiskeypete » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 am

RETARD ALERT: Whole bunch of retards backing the idea of bombing Syria over obvious false flag! Not much hope of them pulling their heads out of each others' asses! SNAFU
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:46 am

whiskeypete: Despite your online moniker, I'd say that you provide a pretty sober assessment of the situation. Not to say that you put things very diplomatically, but your outrage is completely understandable!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby whiskeypete » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:17 am

Diplomacy was never one of my strong points. I'd rather speak my mind and let the chips fall where they may. From what I hear another false flag bombing may be imminent.
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby ziggy » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:39 am

SML Movie: Jeffy's Summer School
Lots of R-words in this funny skit. I'm surprised YouTube doesn't delete this video. Compared to a lot of stuff they delete this is way, way, way worse!!!
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby CactusHugger » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:07 pm

ziggy: You're right! Videos get banned all the time on YouTube and this one is way worse than most of the ones I know about. I don't know what the censors are taking, but it has warped their minds so far out of balance that apparently up is down and cold is hot. To my way of thinking, either videos should be consistently banned using a system which is fully known to everybody or videos should not be banned at all. How YouTube decides what to ban and what not to ban is a complete mystery without any rhyme or reason. They have policy statements, but they are so vague that they are practically meaningless or so open to interpretation that one employee understands the criteria to mean one thing and another employee sees it differently.
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:28 am

Absolutely I agree with the previous two posts. YouTube has done a lot of banning in the last couple of years and most of it is over nothing even close to as offensive as the material in the SML video. I don't have an issue with the SML video, but I do have an issue with banning videos which are less offensive. Consistency is required. Otherwise we're talking discrimination and that should be handled by filing a massive lawsuit.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 am

Everything possible should be done NOT TO BAN any video. I can't even think of a video I'd ban. I'd much rather allow horrible videos to remain than risk anyone being censored for something which offends the sensibilities of some overly sensitive soul. I also don't want to risk political speech being censored just because it opposes the views of a special interest group of some kind. It's better to be too free than not free enough and as for the private company bullshit, YouTube and Facebook have grown way beyond the point where that argument holds even a drop of water!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:40 am

I agree with almost a 100%. We tried letting these companies police themseves and I feel the abused the power. I still get a weird feeling on letting somebody explain how to build a bomb and set it off in a school or Church.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues