World War III

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: World War III

Postby cactuspete » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:26 am

a2z: I've started watching the Brother Nathanael channel on a regular basis. I even go back and watch some of his older videos when I don't have anything else better to do. I often don't agree with him, but I enjoy the way he presents his argument. He has a lot of enthusiasm and he makes some great points. He's also not at all afraid to speak truth to power and that's a trait I'd like to see a whole lot more often.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: War on Russia?

Postby desertrat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:00 am

Vladimir Putin's Year in Review | TIME :upset:
This news clip presents the official media version of events. The narrative is a bit weak, but people who haven't followed events in Ukraine will probably find it reasonable, although even they should notice some strange inconsistencies and omissions...
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:43 am

Putin is winning the oil war: Katusa
Actions taken against Russia are only accelerating the decline of the USA and the monetary system controlled by the USA. China is more than willing to work with Russia at this time and the Russian economy is in much better shape than the economy here in the USA. Unfortunately, not only is the USA on the wrong side of this war, but the USA has already revealed itself to be the bad guy through illegal manipulation of exchange rates and by supporting nazi thugs in Ukraine. The road we're on does not take us to a good place.
Sanctions have only made it so that Russia must work more closely with emerging markets like China. “We’ve seen billions of dollars of increase in the currency swaps between China and Russia and it’s going to continue,” he says. Currently about 9% of China’s oil exports come from Russia but Katusa predicts that number will grow significantly in the decades to come.

LINK: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/putin-is-winning-the-oil-war--katusa-020428723.html
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby a2z » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm

The Decemberists - Calamity Song
Hopefully YouTube is working. It's been down a lot lately. Probably the work of the Lizard Squad... :roll2:
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby cactuspete » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:01 am

Paranoia? Lithuania issues 'Russian invasion' survival manual
Sounds like the government of Lituania is getting a little paranoid about supposed Russian aggression. Although such paranoia doesn't seem to have any basis in reality, I suppose it doesn't hurt to be prepared, but it's more likely that government officials are attempting to manipulated citizens of their country in order to promote an agenda or policies that help them to hold on to power.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Albert Einstein wrote:I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby a2z » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:52 pm

How Neocons Created the Russian Crisis
Russia is not the enemy. The Neocons are the enemy.
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrgreen » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:38 pm

UKRAINE: Minsk Peace Deal to End in War :smokin:
Not everybody in the USA buys the anti-Putin propaganda... just the retards!!!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby recluse » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:33 am

World War 3...Birth Of A Brave New World
The Neocons are doing everything they can to provoke Russia into war. Bomb shelters might be about to make a comeback...
:wtf:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:28 am

The good news is that the cease-fire in Ukraine seems to be holding. The bad news is that I'm sure that the neocons are busy strategizing another way to stick it to Russia. I hope they realize that half of Europe might get sick of their games and just switch sides and join Russia if they keep pushing.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues