Presidential Elections 2016

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Presidential Elections 2016

Postby surfsteve » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:02 am

MojaveMike wrote:Trump jokes about Clinton asking for a 'pardon'
This is slightly awkward, but it's really funny. Not sure why they agreed to the roast, but it's entertaining.

That was actually kind of creepy. It's as if in reality they are all friends in one big club and the whole debate was for show and the outcome of the election has already been predetermined, they just aren't telling us. I remember when Reagan was elected. Everyone thought he was going to change things and for a time we even thought that he really was accomplishing something, but now everyone looks back and agrees that it was the same old same old.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:44 am

Here is the full video of Donald roasting Hillary

Also to be fair here is Hillary's turn at roasting Donald.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:05 pm

I have to say: those videos were far more entertaining than the last debate. In fact it was almost like we were watching a 4th debate; in the style of stand up comedy. I think Trump won the “4th debate” hands down. Seeing as politics is such a joke, being entertaining and having a sense of humor must be very important qualifications when running for president. Without them neither Bush Jr. or Obama would have made it through their terms. Also; where was Bill?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby panamint_patty » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:30 am

Jill Stein Responds to John Oliver
Jill Stein asks if John Oliver is part of the Hillary Protection Network. It's become glaringly obvious that the corporate media is working really hard to get Hillary elected. Their bias is impossible to deny at this point.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:53 am

Trump: I will sue my accusers after the campaign
Maybe he should keep the Guantanamo Bay detention camp open and send his and Cosby's false accusers there so they can receive the kind of justice they deserve. I think I'd send Gloria Allred there too for her roll in encouraging false accusers in making false accusations. It's not like she doesn't give these liars the red carpet treatment.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:15 am

Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton Third Debate Cold Open
This is funny, but they make light of the media bias against Trump. It's been obvious that the media cherry picks the worst clips of Trump in action and ignores the serious issues regarding Hillary. We hear every awkward statement made by Trump and hardly hear anything about the damning evidence in the leaked emails. The media pretends to be dealing with the emails by talking about imaginary Russian hackers and acting as if this is adequate coverage of an important issue.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:36 am

Trump reveals plan for first 100 days in office :roll2:
Let's face it, this isn't too impressive, but it's better than what the Hildawg has up her sleeves!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

This is Your Last Chance (to register to vote)!

Postby surfsteve » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:21 am

Today and Monday are your last chances to register to vote before the October 24th deadline.

You can register online by going to

http://registertovote.ca.gov/

Or text using your cell phone to 384-387

You can also register by calling 909-387-8300 on Monday 8am to 5pm and speak to a live person.

This will be your last chance to register in time to vote in November's election.

Voting will be held on November 8th.
Trona votes may vote at the:

Trona Community Senior Center
13187 Market St,
Trona, CA 93562
(760) 372-5889
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:12 am

The top 3 election videos I could find in the last 24 hours.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

WIKILEAK'S DIRECTOR FOUND DEAD

Postby surfsteve » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:53 pm

WIKILEAK'S DIRECTOR FOUND DEAD
Gavin MacFadyen
Born 1940[1]
Died October 22, 2016

Some of the conspiracy websites are claiming he was found dead and that it must have been because of Hillary Clinton but I'm not so sure. I do know that his lawyer was found dead a few months ago and that death did look suspicious but until I can find out more I am reserving judgement as to the cause of this one.

WikiLeaks director & Assange’s mentor Gavin MacFadyen dies
WikiLeaks director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died at age 76. The cause of death is yet unknown. His ‘fellows in arms’ have flocked online to post their farewells, including WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange.

“We are extremely sad to announce the death of Gavin MacFadyen, CIJ’s Founder, Director and its leading light,” the Centre for Investigative Journalism team wrote on its Twitter.

https://www.rt.com/usa/363793-gavin-mac ... wikileaks/
Last I heard Julian Assange's internet had still been cut off so I'm wondering how he could have posted a farewell to him. There is also a video floating around being passed off as new of a speech he gave in 2012. This may have been put out by someone in the Hillary camp to divert attention away from his internet being cut. I repeat. As far as I know his internet is still cut off and he hasn't been heard from since it happened.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues