Cry Bullies, Social Justice Whiners, and Woke-tards

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Cry Bullies and Social Justice Whiners

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:37 am

Why do you think this group of people cannot handle criticism or opinions different than theirs? I blame it on many teachers and their parents. I blame it on not keeping score early in their life so they don’t understand failure. Not everyone is equal. Some folks are smarter than others and should be rewarded. Some folks work harder and should be rewarded for their efforts. We are not yet to a society where some throw everything into a pot and everyone draws off those riches. There are always going to be winners and losers. My obligation is to elect a government that does not allow color of skin, gender or religion, if any, hinder anyone from advancing in lifestyle or wealth. That is all I think we need to worry about. Life is tuff and getting tougher and now is not the time to get soft and weak. The sick and handicap are different we as a society need to give a helping hand. Deal with it.
I'm done, I have work to do.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby dilbert » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:34 am

Sparky of SoCal: The list of possible factors which have resulted in Generation Special Snowflake is probably pretty long, but I'll throw out two ideas. 1) Smaller family size with two working parents and 2) Video games. Kids don't go outside and play nearly as much as was once the case and they are spoiled with all sorts of toys and electronic devices. I suppose that the specifics of family dynamics is something that could be discussed at length, but I don't have time for that!
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:11 am

Imagine the advantages younger adults who understand life isn’t always fair and know what bathroom to use will have.in the work force. If they jump in roll up their sleeves and get with it. The cream should rise to the top.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:04 am

New Rule: Stop Apologizing | Real Time with Bill Maher
Liberals spend too much time nit-picking over insignificant issues. They need to take Maher's advice and "Stop protecting (their) virgin ears and start noticing that (they) are being fucked in the ass!" Several zingers in this little rant. Although it starts out a little slow, it picks up momentum towards the middle and really gets going during the last minute or so.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:22 am

The comments Maher made about cultural appropriation were particularly good, but like you said MM, there were several zingers. Paying too much attention to small stuff results in missing the big stuff and that's what really fucks you up! LOL
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:33 pm

MILO Addresses The UC Berkeley Riots
Berkeley is the birthplace of the FREE SPEECH movement and now it has become the antithesis of free speech. Very sad!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Us Whites Are All Kinda Racist Apparently!
Anyone who tells you that all whites are racist is a racist. The vast majority of whites are not racist. We are way beyond that. Regressives need to catch up with the times and stop living in the past.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:54 am

Google Search Now Protects Special Snowflake Feelz
What special snowflakes call "fake news" is actually the truth and they feel they need to be protected from the truth so they can be happy little snowflakes in their safe little bubbles.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrgreen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:44 pm

SJW's in a nutshell
A free speech zone where you have to be really careful what you say!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:15 pm

The Simpsons - SJWs at Yale
This is pretty funny, especially the last minute!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues