Benghazi

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Benghazi

Postby surfsteve » Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 am

surfsteve wrote:

For what it's worth, I just did a Youtube search on Benghazi.
This is the very first video that pops up.
[Youtube][/Youtube]
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sun May 12, 2013 1:05 pm

The Army of Devil Worshipping Pedophiles
I knew that Alex Jones was crazy, but this is just plain insane! This might be the most bizarre rant I've ever heard in my life. This guy is a certified wackjob. He still believes in satanic cults that sacrifice children. When the fake news people at Fox talk about Benghazi it's obvious that they are crazy, but when Alex Jones talks about Benghazi it's like craziness on steroids. And all this gets mixed up with commercials for heirloom seeds and weight loss products. It's like he mixes 5% reality with 95% craziness and apparently there are people dumb enough to believe this stuff!
:smack:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun May 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Not sure what it has to do with Benghazi but it seems to me that if there are Christian cults that it's also possible that there are satanic ones. It really doesn't seem all that far out to claim that they exist. Though I have to admit, I'm with you when it comes to being leery, of a fat bloated looking guy, pedaling weight loss products and nutrition. It's kind of like believing someone that is willing to shut down an entire city just to catch one suspect is really looking out for my best interests. Know what I mean?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Tue May 14, 2013 7:00 am

Obama Finally Responds to Faux Benghazi Outrage
This is almost as stupid as the whole birth certificate controversy! I'd say that the republicans are beating a dead horse, but the truth is that they are beating an imaginary dead horse!
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue May 14, 2013 8:43 am

If you want to share the common brain cell between the TYT crew I guess you can believe that version. Or you can hear it right from the republican's and democrat's mouths.

Why doesn't Obama come out and say it? It's got to really be bugging him. YOU GUYS STOOD DOWN ON 9-11-2001. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH BENGHAZI? Oh the irony! The republicans are probably chuckling under their breath "Lie big or go home little brother"!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Wed May 15, 2013 7:06 am

surfsteve wrote:Why doesn't Obama come out and say it? It's got to really be bugging him. YOU GUYS STOOD DOWN ON 9-11-2001. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH BENGHAZI? Oh the irony! The republicans are probably chuckling under their breath "Lie big or go home little brother"!

Neither 9-11 nor Benghazi were events that were allowed to happen or events that were somehow orchestrated by the government of the USA. Both were just terrorist attacks that were more or less successful from the terrorists' point of view. It's not that hard to wrap your head around. There are hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people who hate the USA for one reason or another. Some of them want to physically attack the USA or it's assets. Many of these attacks will be successfully thwarted and some won't. It's impossible to anticipate and successfully stop every attack. However, hindsight is always 20/20 and so there are those in the public convinced that all attacks should be successfully defended against, but that's just not realistic.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 am

surfsteve wrote:Not sure what it has to do with Benghazi but it seems to me that if there are Christian cults that it's also possible that there are satanic ones. It really doesn't seem all that far out to claim that they exist. Though I have to admit, I'm with you when it comes to being leery, of a fat bloated looking guy, pedaling weight loss products and nutrition. It's kind of like believing someone that is willing to shut down an entire city just to catch one suspect is really looking out for my best interests. Know what I mean?

The point is that Jones exploits the paranoia of his listeners and tries to link unrelated events in order to push things up a notch. In that same episode he spends a pretty good amount of time talking about Benghazi despite the title that the video has. He gets attention by being outrageous and saying ridiculous things. Fox News does the same thing, but they tone it down a bit so that it's not quite so obvious.
:stirpot:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Fri May 17, 2013 7:04 am

The IRS Scandal Is Not 'The New Benghazi'
Benghazi is not about Benghazi. This IRS scandal is not about targeting conservative political groups. The AP scandal is not about inappropriately accessing phone records. It's all about Obama. The idiots making a big deal about these scandals don't care what really happened. All they want is to connect Obama to these scandals. The republicans went after Clinton over bogus issues and now they're doing the same to Obama. The republican party's favorite tactic is obstruction, which is exactly why this country has so many problems at the current time!
:curse:
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Fri May 17, 2013 8:09 am

Fox All-Stars » Where Is Benghazi Scandal Headed?

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 pm

CactusHugger wrote:The IRS Scandal Is Not 'The New Benghazi'
Benghazi is not about Benghazi. This IRS scandal is not about targeting conservative political groups. The AP scandal is not about inappropriately accessing phone records. It's all about Obama. The idiots making a big deal about these scandals don't care what really happened. All they want is to connect Obama to these scandals. The republicans went after Clinton over bogus issues and now they're doing the same to Obama. The republican party's favorite tactic is obstruction, which is exactly why this country has so many problems at the current time!
:curse:

Hopefully the American people learned a lesson from the Clinton years and we won't wind up with a republican in office when Obama's term is up. It's the same song and dance this time around except they are about ten times more desperate. We wound up with the worst president in history when Bush took office and hopefully we don't fall for the same trick this time around.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues