Trey Gowdy

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Trey Gowdy

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon May 15, 2017 3:18 am

There is no dam chance in hell Schumer and his cronies is going to allow Gowdy in. Just because of his accent alone they will throw some shit out there he must be racist and against minorities. Then he knows Clinton lied to him…………… This thing is going to get ugly. Whoever gets appointed is going to have to be shoved thru and all we are going to hear about is a Russia cover up. There has not been one shred of documented, substantiated, proved, verified bit of evidence yet after all this time and scrutiny. There is more evidence that the Democrats lost because their candidate was not what the flyover states wanted.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Mon May 15, 2017 6:50 am

ergot wrote:GAME CHANGER: Trey Gowdy Just Sent THIS Surprise Message to Donald Trump. Incredible.
I doubt he'll get the job. He seems too competent and it seems that complete incompetence is a prerequisite to being hired for any job in government.

It's going to take more than firing Comey and hiring Gowdy in order for Trump to redeem himself in my mind but it would be a good start.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Mon May 15, 2017 7:22 am

ergot: Good point about competence! Trey Gowdy would probably be good for the position. He is a bulldog, but he scares me too. He seems like the type who could turn legitimate prosecution into unfair persecution. I'd like to think I'm wrong, but there's something about his personality that seems like he could be a bit on the obsessive side.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue May 16, 2017 9:15 am

Apparently Gowdy has removed himself for the running to become FBI director. What a shame! I think he would have made a good director and that Trump should ask him anyway because he has become a symbol of integrity and upholding the constitution. Even if he has no chance of being approved it would symbolize Trump's desire to drain the swamp. It's looking more and more like Trump is the swamp and that I was a fool for voting for him.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Tue May 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Rep. Gowdy: We need to see the entire reported Comey memo
Gowdy calls it like it is. He speaks clearly and his thoughts are complete and carefully considered. He'll be good in any capacity in which he serves.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed May 17, 2017 10:45 am

Good video Ergot. So Comey thinks he is too political to be FBI director? Maybe he should run for president. I'd vote for him over Trump if he were running against him today!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Tue May 23, 2017 7:41 pm

"You Don't Do Evidence Well I Do" Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Trump Russia Collusion Investigation
Mr. Gowdy working hard in an attempt to cut through the bullshit! Go Gowdy!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 am

Gowdy: Media has hyperfocus on collusion
Collusion is a mere fantasy and those claiming that there was collusion need to get back in touch with reality.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Gowdy: We promised no leaks
Gowdy no happy! :curse:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby sandman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am

Feminist Professor snaps at Trey Gowdy, instantly regrets it
The lady is afraid to even appear to say anything bad about Planned Parenthood. It's like they own her or something.

Interesting comment left by a user named SpaghettiandSauce:
If "your womb is 100% not my business", then it is 0% my responsibility to fund what you do with it.

sandman
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues