News From Russia

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: News From Russia

Postby MojaveMike » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:39 am

Ordinary Day in Russia: There's no doubt that PETA pussies all around the world are angry that a bear was shot dead. That's what I like about Russia. They don't put up with crap from whiners and wussies who are too pussified to be able to deal with reality!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Putin Crushes BBC Smartass INCLUDING BBC propagandist's question
Politicians all around the world are full of bullshit, but not Putin. Insightful comment:
The entire western world is insane. Orwellian thought control is thought to be normal rational thinking in the western world. Who would have thought Russia would be the center of rational thinking in the world. Thanks Russia, or Orwellian thought control would have conquered the entire world.

ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Listen to Putin's eye-opening speech about US Foreign Policy and McCain he made four years ago
The US has no allies, it only has vassals. Everything Putin says about McCain at the end is 100% truth.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:17 am

ergot: Putin is absolutely correct about no brain insane McCain. I don't understand why the Zonies voted him into office, but now the rest of the country is stuck with him. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:23 am

A couple decades ago I would have called anyone who supported a leader from Russia more than a leader from the USA a damn commie. Now I don't know what to think. I listened to both of the videos posted by ergot and I have to say that Putin sounds more intelligent and honest than any politician from the USA that I can think of. What in the heck is going on here? This isn't supposed to be how things work!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby ergot » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:24 pm

"The world needs Russia" - Sarkozy tells Putin
Former French president Sarkozy made a trip to Moscow and met with Putin in front of an audience of college students.
Sarkozy calls Putin record ‘positive’
Sarkozy will be running to be re-elected as president of France in 2017.
Nicolas Sarkozy told a group of Russian students Thursday that Vladimir Putin’s record in office had been “more positive than negative,” as he called for closer ties with Russia during a controversial trip to Moscow.

MORE INFO: http://www.politico.eu/article/sarkozy-in-moscow-judges-putin-record-as-positive-russia/
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:51 pm

New Clues in the Deadly Plane Crash Mystery of the Russian Passenger Jet
They said that this plane had experienced a tail strike landing. That tells me that structural damage probably occurred and so my theory is that the plane fell apart on its own. Russia is known to do a poor job maintaining its airplanes and that along with what the pilot's wife said, makes me think it was just undetected damage which finally hit the breaking point at about the worst time possible. Very sad, but Russia needs to do a better job at keeping their passenger airplanes in good working order.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:11 am

The plane was registered in Ireland and had it's most recent safety check there. Experts from Ireland are expected to arrive in Egypt try to figure out exactly what happened.

Not so sure what kind of service the plane would get in Ireland vers Russia.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Re: Sanctions Against Russia

Postby wildrose » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:10 am

Author of Russia's Pro-Family Laws on How She Got on Obama Anti-Russian Black List
This is a good example of how the USA attempts to impose its values on other countries. The strategy is to use so-called human rights issues as an excuse to justify putting pressure on other countries to conform to our values. IMHO it is best to just allow other countries to worry about their own internal affairs, except for cases of egregious human rights violations (for instance, Saudi Arabia).
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:28 am

It looks like it was most certainly some kind of bomb or sabotage that brought down the Russian airplane, especially now after the bombings in France. ISIS probably won't last much longer. They'll be bombed out of existence and at this point I don't think they'll get much sympathy or win many new recruits. They're pretty much loathed worldwide at this point.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues