News From Russia

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: News From Russia

Postby ergot » Wed May 16, 2018 6:09 am

Although the completion of the bridge to Crimea was mentioned in another thread it is too significant of an event not to be mentioned here. A truly historic and monumental construction project. Congratulations to Russia for building the bridge despite sanctions imposed by the USA!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:20 am

Trump: Putin is fine, I've been prepared to meet Russian president my whole life
Trump seems to have a good sense of perspective regarding Russia and Putin in particular. The Democrats seem to have lost track of reality and are more in touch with paranoid and outdated fantasies and should probably seek the services of a team of professional mental health counselors.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:29 am

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Sit Down For Face-To-Face Talks
Historical meeting between the most influential leader on the planet and the leader of the most influential country on the planet.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:53 am

So... I'm not the biggest Trump fan in the world. In fact, I really don't admire him at all. But it does make me proud that he went forward with this meeting despite all the flak from the democrats. The mainstream media incessantly demonizes Putin and tries to make him out to be someone that he simply isn't. Good relations between the USA and Russia are in everybody's best interest.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:33 am

Rand Paul Rants: Trump Derangement Syndrome Has Spread to the Senate
Airhead celebrities and braindead politicians have something in common: Trump Derangement Syndrome
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:52 am

Putin Congratulates The Knowledge Day To Students And Start Of The New School Year
A great leader kicking off the new school year.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:58 am

BREAKING! Russia Considers Reopening Base In Cuba As US Set To Leave INF Deal!
Maybe a couple bases in Mexico and Canada would help our politicians understand why Russia objects to US bases located around the perimeter of Russia.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:25 pm

BREAKING! Putin: Activists Are Not Defying US Political System, They Are All Controlled Opposition!
The last half of this clip includes comments about the Russian "spy" being sentenced here in the USA for being an unregistered foreign agent.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Putin's BRUTAL war on rap music - mainstream media
I watched a news clip on CNN on this issue and then I searched around a bit to find out what really happened. There's a clip on Russia Today that's pretty good, but watching the actual exchange between Putin and a governmental official provides the full exchange in its proper context. CNN completely misrepresented what was said and that's why it's fair to call them FAKE NEWS. That's what they do best. They slander and misrepresent compulsively to such an extent that they lie even when it would be to their advantage to just tell the truth!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:51 am

Now you did it mrgreen, you provided a link between Trump and Putin. Collusion about Fake News and CNN bs. Now we are going to have to go through another 25 million dollar and counting investigation. Go through another impeachment cry, pick on the First Ladies clothes and watch Schumer cry, Nancy tell us how nasty Trump is and Maxine……you know Maxine. Why did you have to let the cat out of the bag. Hell I just pissed PETA off.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues