McCain is an Idiot!

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: McCain is an Idiot!

Postby shadylady » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:01 am

SDSU professor makes controversial Facebook post
I like to separate a person's personal life from their professional life, especially when it comes to politics. The professor asserts that McCain should be considered a war criminal and I agree with that completely. The professor also says that he wishes that all cancer patients would receive the same amount of outpouring of support as McCain. I agree with that also. I'm not really seeing what the big deal is here.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:16 pm

McCain condemns far-right violence in Charlottesville while supporting Ukrainian nationalists
McCain a hypocrite? Nothing new about that! :laugh:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 am

desertrat: Well, yes McCain and hypocrisy go together like peanut butter and jelly, or salt and pepper, or fish and chips, or bread and butter, or shoes and socks. Ya just can't have one without the other... LOL
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:30 pm

John McCain's Last Dance - Tom Svenny
Insane McCain: Nothing but a worthless stain. Disgusting excuse for a human being.
A traitor to his friends, a traitor to this land
Doin the globalist song and dance

ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:46 am

Last Dance for John McCain by Tom Svenny (A TDS tribute to John McCain) :bow:
Best song I've heard in awhile. Here's another copy in case the other gets taken down by YouTube. I always liked the Tom Petty song, but this takes things up several notches. So much truth in one short song.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

INSANE MCCAIN

Postby desertrat » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:51 am

VIRAL: John McCain VS Putin Ultimate Compilation Plus Great Song About "Songbird John"
The song appears in this longer video also. McCain was obsessed with Putin for some reason. McCain worked hard to reignite the Cold War. Putin on the other hand has relentlessly tried to cooperate with the USA. Putin is a great leader. McCain was a worthless piece of trash. Good riddance!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:24 am

:curse: It certainly is true that Israel lost a great senator when McCain died. I'm sure they'll find someone just as evil to replace him.

:thumb: "The Last Dance With Mary Jane" was always my favorite Tom Petty song, but I agree that these new lyrics are an improvement. To make a great song even better requires true inspiration. Hats off to the person who wrote the new lyrics. BTW, it's amazing how much like Tom Petty the singer sounds in many parts of the song. Not a perfect match to Petty's vocals, but surprisingly close.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:27 am

LAST DANCE FOR JOHN MCCAIN: Viewer Comments
It's obvious that YouTube is suppressing views. These videos ought to easily have a couple million views by now. Just the same, here are a few of the pithier comments:
This is the most accurate depiction of John McCain's whole life...and his eternity.

This is the best and most factual McCain video ever !

"Putin a killer" ? Boy projecting much McCain..You deserve nothing but contempt warcriminal.

Is ISIS flag flying at half-staff?

there is a special pit in hell waiting for him with napalm &white phophorus plus extra chlorine for internal treatment where he will join hitler , staline , pol pot ,amin dada & many other ...!!!

Waiting for Satanyahoo and Hilary to follow his footsteps (in hell)

Damned if the lyrics don't beat out the original. Tom Petty and the boys must be proud.

At least one good thing was a result of John McCain's existence. This song is great!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: INSANE MCCAIN

Postby shadylady » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:19 am

We would have all been better off if McCain had just retired twenty years ago. He's done a lot of damage since then and so at least his death has the potential of helping to heal this nation. I seldom celebrate the death of anyone, but McCain belongs in that group of horrible people for which an exception must be made.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:15 pm

I agree with you shady lady, now hit appears his kid is starting to feel her oats and starting down a crazy path.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Previous

Return to News and Issues