Who's Dumber, Bush or Trump?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Who's Dumber, Bush or Trump?

Postby mrgreen » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Poll: Who's Dumber, Bush Or Trump?
I knew he was a buffoon before the election, but I didn't realize that he was also a TOTAL MORON!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Who's Dumber, Bush or Trump?

Postby ergot » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Trump is definitely dumber than Bush. Although Bush was a national embarrassment and should have been put away for war crimes, Trump is already looking like he's going to sink us even lower in the eyes of the world. How do such morons become president? Clinton would have been just as bad and that's what's so confusing. Why don't intelligent people run for PUSA?
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:02 am

Why don't intelligent people run for PUSA?

Because there are so many people smarter on the internet.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Re: Who's Dumber: Bush or Trump?

Postby cactuspete » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:50 am

Considering that our current commander in chief has an IQ lingering ever so slightly above average, it is very likely that at any given time that there are plenty of people at the local WalMart who are much smarter than him. However, that fact does nothing to answer the question as to why intelligent people don't run for PUSA!
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:09 am

I never thought for a moment that Trump was stupid. His actions look more like someone that was compromised perhaps as a result of being threatened but definitely not stupidity. Though it's looking less and less likely, there's still hope that he's in control and has some kind of 4-D chess move up his sleeve that I am not intelligent enough to see.

Bush was a total dumb ass. There is no comparison!

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:40 pm

cactuspete wrote:Considering that our current commander in chief has an IQ lingering ever so slightly above average, it is very likely that at any given time that there are plenty of people at the local WalMart who are much smarter than him. However, that fact does nothing to answer the question as to why intelligent people don't run for PUSA!

Trump isn't at all bright. He succeeded in business through bullying and intimidation and having lots of money bestowed upon him, not due to any real talent. I fear that he is not as smart even as Bush. Trump seems unable to comprehend the complexity of the world and assumes that others can't either. Hopefully the people around him will be able to avert disaster.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Swamp Time With Donald Trump
The slogan during the campaign was America First. Somehow it became Israel First since the inauguration. Any Trump supporters have an explanation for that?
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:11 am

I wasn't impressed at all by Bush and so far I'm not even slightly impressed with Trump. For that matter, Obama wasn't worth much either, but he was a bit more competent than either Bush or Trump. It would be nice if one day we could have a president who we could feel proud of... or at least not embarrassed by.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:53 pm

I don't know who was actually responsible for the aircraft carrier going in the wrong direction away from North Korea but if you believe this video Trump called Paul Ryan Ron and then talked to some imaginary person in the audience when he realized his mistake.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Turns out that guy in the last video was being pretty hard on Trump. Though he did obviously refer to Paul Ryan as Ron twice the guy he pointed to and called Ron was actually Senator Ron Johnson. I still have no idea who is responsible for sending the aircraft carrier in the opposite direction of Korea but there's probably a logical explanation. Even George Bush couldn't be that stupid!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to News and Issues