Trump Impeachment

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Trump Impeachment

Postby MojaveMike » Sat May 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Maxine Waters Reveals Proof Trump is Russian Agent
Maxine Waters is a dingbat. She is so incredibly out of touch with reality. How did this senile old woman even get elected?
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Sun May 21, 2017 11:50 am

Yep, you can place bets on Trump's impeachment
I don't think the chances of Trump being impeached are very high. I feel pretty sure that he'll finish out his first term. I'm not so sure about him being re-elected.
:shrug:
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby shadylady » Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 am

Realistically the odds aren't all that high that Trump is at risk of impeachment despite all the rhetoric. As for Maxine Waters being senile... If not making sense and seeming to be out of touch with reality are indicators of senility, then I'd say the odds are pretty high. In fact, I'll conclude that the odds of Maxine Waters being senile are about tens time the odds that Trump will be impeached.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Mon May 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Maxine Waters A Study On Dementia
She's more than just a little brain-dead! :smack:
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 am

Sometimes it's difficult to remember why I voted in this last election but when I watched this video and thought about others like it; I am reminded that I did not vote for Trump. I voted against Hilary! When you look at old videos of her and read about all the terrible things she's and her administration have been accused of it's not difficult to understand why all the Russian BS and impeachment garbage is going on right now.

Last edited by surfsteve on Tue May 23, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Tue May 23, 2017 8:38 am

Without a solid charge it's not likely that impeachment proceedings will be seriously considered. But the democrats are on a fishing trip to see if they can find an excuse to get the ball rolling. They need to be careful though since pushing too hard could backfire.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Tue May 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Rachel Maddow Has Faith In Republicans' Morals
Madcow and Colbert blabbering on about how they want Trump to get impeached. Colbert says that there's a lot of smoke, but he forgets that a herd of donkeys can kick up a lot of dust and that stupid people often can't tell the difference between dust and smoke.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Tue May 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Everything You Need To Know About Impeachment
Bottom line: You're not going to get two-thirds of the Senate to vote to remove the president. Ain't gonna happen!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed May 31, 2017 6:50 am

If anything the last two videos illustrate that the impeachment process is indeed a witch hunt. The president is protected from being impeached for many, many crimes but not from lying about denying committing what is not a crime. Effectively enabling a president to be impeached for lying about what he had for dinner. I don't think Trump will be impeached but not because he didn't have anything to do with conspiring with the Russians which is total BS but because despite what the media is saying about him he has a far greater handle on the situation than any of us realize.

The video below is pretty long but draws a detailed picture of what has been going on, what Trump is really up against and why it took Trump so long to fire him.

FBI's Comey - The Real Story,
This is the best summary of the life that has been led by former Director of the FBI, James Comey, and President Trump’s brilliant attack that took Comey down.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Wed May 31, 2017 3:51 pm

President Trump's tweet typo goes viral
He definitely deserves to be impeached after a tweet like this! :laugh:
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues