Trump's America?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Trump's America

Postby panamint_patty » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:19 am

mrfish: I think a special entertainment tax should be imposed on the NFL. I'm completely in favor of them being heavily penalized for allowing players to childishly grandstand. I'm aware of the pride and self-importance the players feel and it's time that they humble themselves and respect the fans and our country.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Trump's America?

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:03 am

NFL Surrenders to Trump
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Trump's America

Postby cactuspete » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:12 am

Trump has been seriously disruptive and the president has taken some big risks and so far has won each time. It looks like his strategy is working and he will probably continue to take on bigger and 'more bigly' challenges as time goes on until he achieves a complete overhaul of our government. I still don't consider myself to be a Trump supporter, but it looks like I may be beginning to lean in that direction.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm

I think your thoughts are being expressed all across mid America. He beat 16 or 17 other Conservative politicians mostly, one of them part of a dynasty meaning Bush. Beat the liberal political machine including another dynasty in Clinton. Has been winning and beating the major news organizations and Hollywood. He has overcome his own party and the other sides bickering over nothing. Swamp filled Washington establishment. Historical scrutiny. He is no quitter and he has an idea what he wants and he will not rollover. His predecessor had his version of what the citizens needed. Obama truly believed he was doing the right thing and others believed in him. I am just grateful he was not a hard of worker as Trump. History will tell who was better for the citizens vers the swamp. Than again who is writing history any more?
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby recluse » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher
This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Freestyle rap? Not so much. It's more like an incoherent temper tantrum with a few cheap rhymes thrown in. It figures that YouTube has promoted this to become the number one trending video at this time. Pathetic. Just plain pathetic!
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby ergot » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Eminem Is A Complete Idiot
This is pretty funny and I agree with most of it. Let's face it, Eminem is struggling to stay relevant.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:03 am

Stephen's Interview Of Hannity's Interview Of Trump
There are a couple funny lines here, but most of this is far too self-indulgent to be considered high-quality comedy. It makes one wonder who is actually the narcissist, Trump or Colbert?
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:03 pm

19 minutes of Hillary lying about why she lost the election.

Didn't know whether to like or dislike this video. I think I'll go back and dislike it. I was all set to till I started reading the comments which I enjoyed reading. At the time of writing this I couldn't find even one that was favorable to her. As bad as trump is I am horrified how close we came to having this woman as president. She couldn't even win a rigged election because only dead people and illegal aliens voted for her. I think the powers that be rigged the election in her favor but at the last minute decided not to go through with it because they rightly figured there would be a revolt.

Hillary Clinton on Weinstein, Trump's threat to world peace and losing (Extended interview)
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby panamint_patty » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:11 am

Clinton Interview: Instead of focusing on the CONTENTS of the emails, she keeps referring to the Russians. A little smoke and mirrors there. The Russians for her are like the shiny object used to distract from the real issue and the biggest problem is we know with certainty that the email leak was an inside job and had nothing to do with the Russians. To even suggest that WikiLeaks has anything to do with Russia is simply preposterous! Yep, she's a lying sack of shit and should be in jail. Hillary For Prison NOW!
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Nigel Farage: What panamint_patty said!

Hillary UK Tour - It's Nigel Farage's Fault!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues