Who Was Behind the Las Vegas Shooting?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Las Vegas Shootings

Postby surfsteve » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:31 am

I was surprised that even my non conspiracy friends came to the conclusion that the guy who was accused of doing the shooting was a patsy. It makes a lot more sense that the shootings were done by professional agitators who blew some guys brains out to take the blame for it.

Why would somebody go through all the trouble to kill all those people and not want to stick around for all the infamy? It makes much more sense that it was orchestrated by someone to be used as an excuse to take down our 2nd amendment rights.
You know why single men live longer than married men? Because they want to.
surfsteve
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: No on Prop. 63

Postby desertrat » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Proof Las Vegas Shooting Was a FALSE FLAG Attack - Shooter on 4th Floor
This is pretty weak. Although I'll admit that it is remotely possible that there is more to this story, I'd say it's a long, long shot. (No pun intended.)
desertrat
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 pm

I don't know what that light was in your video. Seems like it was some kind of strobe light. It's not clear if it's something installed by the hotel for some other purpose or if it was installed by shooter(s) to distract where the gun fire was coming from.

I saw a snap shot in one website showing 3 simultaneous points of light coming from the left of the strobe light suggesting there were three shooters in that location but the most damning piece of evidence against the official story is in the video below taken by a taxi driver who was apparently underneath the shooters on the third floor. In it the shots can be clearly heard to be coming from at least two different locations. It seemed like there were more than 2 but after listening to it a couple of times I think it's because of echos. Shots are heard in only the first few minutes of the video and the rest is of people getting in her taxi cab.

surfsteve
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Las Vegas Shootings

Postby sandman » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:14 am

CONSPIRACY THEORY: There's no shortage of people with political axes to grind, but there's even less of a shortage of people who are just plain nuts. This guy was pissed off and crazy and he had the resources to take a bunch of people down with him as part of his suicidal fantasy. Lots of things are conceivably possible, but probability is in favor of WYSIWYG.
sandman
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:40 am

Did you watch the first few minutes of the video I posted Sandman? There are definitely at least two shooters.There is no way this was planned and executed by a single individual.

Would anybody object if I started a separate thread on this? Prop. 63 has already been passed and the Vegas shootings have little or nothing at all to do with it.
surfsteve
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:44 am

Before this issue gets buried in another thread I'l like to start a new one beginning with a video with the exact same title.

surfsteve
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Who Was Behind the Las Vegas Shooting?

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:55 am

If you believe the official story that the mass shooting was planned and executed by a single lone wolf individual after watching this video than you must believe that this video was faked as shots can be clearly heard coming from two different locations.

Apologies for the repeat from my post on the prop 63 thread.
Listen to the first 3 or 4 minutes if you haven't already...
surfsteve
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Gun Laws

Postby camel » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:26 am

Conspiracy and false flag theories are kind of cute, but they are really just a form of mental masturbation. A self-centered rich guy gets pissed off at the world and he wants to go down in a blaze of rage. What's so amazing about that? It's a pretty good reason to tighten gun laws in states like NV and AZ where the laws are way too loose. I'd say California is already more than tight enough, but no matter what laws may or may not exist, crazy people are always going to find a way to do crazy stuff!
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrfish » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:57 pm

Is there a white man double standard in terrorism?
There are lots of angles when it comes to talking about the LV shooting.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:05 pm

How Las Vegas gunman might have turned a rifle into a rapid-fire weapon
Interesting device. Probably should be banned.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Next

Return to News and Issues