False Accusations Gone Wild

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: False Accusations Gone Wild

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:37 am

Even some of the petty allegations which the accused celebrities and politicians are admitting to seem so trivial that it's amazing that anyone is bothering to pay attention. We live in a time where people over-react to some of the most insignificant things. And I agree that almost all the delayed accusations are being made by bitter old women who feel like they've accomplished nothing in their lives and are looking for one last chance to be in the spot light and to feel important.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Three women accuse Russell Simmons of rape in new report
Here we go again! Another one bites the dust! :roll2:
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:28 am

recluse: I'd expect to start hearing about some lawsuits being filed by those who have been accused of some of this stuff. Hopefully some false accusation charges will be made also. Anyone can say anything about something that supposedly happened two or more years ago. These kind of accusations should not go unchallenged.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Tucker: Noble effort to stop sex harassment turns dark :smack:
I don't even give any of this crap credit for ever being a noble effort. Sexual harassment happens to some extent, but the stories are greatly exaggerated. Most of the accusations are embellished stories alleged by bitter women with an axe to grind. Why the hell some of these guys aren't filing some major lawsuits beats the hell out of me. It almost seems irresponsible not to file some defamation lawsuits given the outrageous nature of the claims made against them. Why not be the guy who takes the tiger by the tail and rids the world of this menace? Otherwise the false accusers will just be emboldened and the situation will just get worse!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Woman Speaks Out About Secret Matt Lauer Affair
Seriously? This lady says she had a CONSENSUAL AFFAIR with Lauer! So what? There's nothing illegal or even ethically wrong with that. This is a lame nothing-burger!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:51 am

Do young ladies ever try to use sex to get ahead? Darn right they do! It's far more likely that a young lady is going to hit on a guy like a producer, actor, rock star, director, or whatever than vice versa. The ratio is something like thousands of young ladies trying to get an advantage on the other young ladies to just a handful of gatekeepers. Women are cutthroat when it comes to gaining an advantage over each other and they'll go to great lengths to get that competitive edge when it comes to winning the attention of a guy they are interested in whether it's for a personal relationship or to gain a job (or a combination of both). So, when I hear these news reports portraying these young women as passive victims I just roll my eyes. The truth is that the women initiate these sexual interactions with clear goals in mind. Face it, women use sex all the time to get what they want! That's nothing new!!!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:23 am

Civil rights attorney Lisa Bloom speaks out amid accusations
In other words, she facilitated the recruitment of false accusers. Nuff said!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:46 pm

The Sexual Inquisition
This is an excellent article which challenges the mass hysteria with common sense and reason.
This assault on men coincides with the very successful campaign #MeToo in the social networks. Many women were forced to join: if you didn’t, perhaps nobody ever found you attractive enough to make a pass. And they did join en masse. Men, too, are receptive to mass hysteria, but women much more so. Social networks are the breeding grounds for such trends.

LINK: http://www.unz.com/ishamir/sexquisition/
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:20 am

Rocker Gene Simmons Denies Sexually Battering Woman Who Filed Lawsuit
It sounds like Simmons joked around a little, but that nothing he did crossed any legal lines. It's really annoying when people take normal friendly behavior and try to twist it into something inappropriate. People like that need to be :eek2: BITCH SLAPPED!

mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby dzrtdwg » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:43 am

mrfish: Anyone who would interview Gene Simmons and not be prepared for multiple sexual innuendos is a total dingbat! As for any touching that might have occurred, that's not too surprising either. To call any of that sexual battery or inappropriate is just stupid. I think the lady knew what she was going to claim before she even met with Simmons and that she encouraged him to do just enough so she'd have something to complain about. Typical drama queen behavior! In fact, I'll go a step farther and apply that same logic to most of the ladies (and even guys) making all the false allegations. Somehow it's emotionally gratifying for them to pretend to be a victim and it's not like the media doesn't go out of its way to make it seem cool to be a victim. They are so brave! BULLSHIT! They're just a bunch of lousy drama queens out for a little attention! Send them all to some isolated island and let them play their stupid little drama queen games away from the rest of us reasonable people! I'm sick of this media circus sideshow!
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues