It's Okay To Be White

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: It's Okay To Be White

Postby drdesert » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:16 am

Hacker 4chan Is Playing 4 Dimensional Chess: It's OK to Be White Banner Sparks Outrage
Intelligent people laugh at the idiots who are being triggered by this meme.
If being white is such an advantage, why did Elizabeth Warren claim to be a woman of color?

Riddle me this: what is 13% and also 50%?

This isn't even 4D chess. Some anon probably just thought to himself "I wonder if they'll fall for that again." To nobody's surprise, they fell for it again.

so you're saying it's not OK to be white?
checkmate

It literally means it’s ok to be white, this entire thing could be used as a study on how PC culture can not see anything for what it is and they have to look deeper even if there’s nothing deeper at all, they come up with their own ideas and make people mad for no reason

If being white is such an advantage, why did Elizabeth Warren claim to be a woman of color?

A. "It's okay to be white."
B. "It's not okay to be white."
Pick one.

drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby KissMyTail » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:33 am

Being triggered by a simple slogan is pretty pathetic, but it does reveal a hatred of the white race. Hard to walk that back and it seems to be getting worse. If it's not okay to be whatever race you happen to be, then how can anyone have respect for anyone outside their own race without succumbing to self-hatred? Things get really complicated when you consider the skyrocketing number of people of mixed race. The implication would be that such people must be at war with themselves. Crazy world. Just admit that it's okay to be white or whatever and be done with it.
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby shadylady » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:44 am

KissMyTail: What counts as white? As you point out, there are an awful lot of people of mixed ancestry and do you have to be above fifty percent white to count as white? Or is the threshold higher or lower? Why do some people obsess over this in the first place? None of this makes any sense to me. Quit reading into things in order to be triggered and just admit that it's okay to be white or whatever and get over being butt-hurt about everything! That's my advice to all the social justice whiners out there!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby KissMyTail » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 am

It's still okay to be white in 2020
It's okay to be anything, but complaining about racism that doesn't exist is stupid.
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Previous

Return to News and Issues