WAP SONG OF THE YEAR

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: WAP SONG OF THE YEAR

Postby pdm » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:09 am

Friendly Little Pussy :dizzy:
This seems like the kind of song that might be sung at summer camp. It's a great sing-along kind of tune!
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby shadylady » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:57 am

Stand and Deliver (1988) - The Gigolo Problem Scene
Of course, any teacher who actually talked like this in the classroom would receive numerous parent complaints and would ultimately be fired. The movie may have been unrealistic in many ways, but what I'm getting at here is that people say they want creativity and innovation in the classroom, but the minute a teacher deviates from the narrow-minded and ordinary, that teacher is mercilessly criticized.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby torn80 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:47 am

Pussyfoot - Pussyfoot Around - Explanation - Meaning - Examples - ESL British English Pronunciation
The exact meaning of words is important and many words have multiple meanings. Who gets to decide what a word means, the listener or the speaker? Is intention more important than erroneous perception or is it the other way around?
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby rainbow » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:13 am

Billy's Dad Is A Fudge Packer
This short film is literally PACKED with sexual innuendos.
Billy's Dad is a Fudge-Packer! is a 2004 American black-and-white short comedy film written and directed by Jamie Donahue in her first non-acting effort. It is a parody of the 1950s social guidance films, and depicts the life of a boy learning about adulthood in a traditional family. The apparently innocent account of family life in the 1950s is loaded with sexual innuendo.

I confess that when I was in high school that I was a lot like Billy's sister.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy%27s_Dad_Is_a_Fudge-Packer!
rainbow
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:32 am

rainbow: The key difference between the Fudge Packer video and Cardi B's WAP video is that the Fudge Packer video can actually be seen as conveying valid social commentary. Additionally, it avoids being blatantly obscene and the level of wit is much higher. In fact, BlackTurtleShow's "What Does WAP Stand For?" uses the word "banality" in criticizing Cardi B's WAP video. For those with limited vocabularies, banal means unoriginal and witless. I think BTS's video is a little subtle for those with limited intelligence, but here it is:
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby twister » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:55 am

Soaking Wet Cat
According to some people on Fakebook, blackturtle.us posted this song as a sequel to "What Does WAP Stand For?" That makes sense since "Wet Ass Pussy" can mean the same thing as "Soaking Wet Cat" depending on the way a person interprets the meaning of ass and pussy. I wonder if blackturtle.us actually plans on writing a book called "Grammar For The Hopelessly Stupid." I've read all his books and enjoyed every minute. I wish he'd write a new book!
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby pdm » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:16 am

Kid's Cartoons - Dave Chappelle
Inappropriate material is often in the eye of the beholder. Was the Count on Sesame Street really a pimp?
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby torn80 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:41 am

This was posted to the VERBAL CAMOUFLAGE thread back in 2013. What George Carlin has to say about context and the general discussion about word meaning is particularly insightful.
mrgreen wrote:The Other F Word! - Words Aren't Offensive
Just because you call someone a pussy doesn't mean that you hate vaginas or cats! :laugh:
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby pdm » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:29 am

Tom Cruise in Austin Pussy
I'm not sure why this was created or how much it cost, but it is sort of funny?
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby wildbill » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:08 am

How to Eat Beaver
Beaver is delicious and a constant supply of beaver was important to Native American tribes in Maine. Some beavers contain up to twelve pounds of meat. Beavers are good eating! Watch this video to discover many different and creative ways of making beaver taste really good!
wildbill
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues