Fox News

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Fox News

Postby sandman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:08 am

surfsteve wrote:Anyone who thinks that any news station is a reliable or accurate news source is severely deluded!

Apparently most Americans agree with you!
Americans Agree: The Media Sucks [DEVASTATING POLL] :down:
Americans' confidence in the reliability of the news media has been steadily dropping since 1993. Most Americans now consider media news to be no more reliable than internet news with only about 20% of Americans having a "great deal of trust" in either.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:43 am

Regarding News Media: I get most of my news from the internet and I've relied on the internet as my primary news source for two or three years now. Most people I know have given up on television and have switched over to the internet exclusively for news and entertainment. Why pay money to subscribe to old technology?
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:38 am

Things have really changed with this presidential election coverage. Most of the news media is backing Hillary Clinton so hot and heavy that it seems almost ridiculous. Meanwhile Fox News has become the voice of reason and actually is more fair and balanced than the other news outlets. Funny how things change sometimes.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to News and Issues