DEPORT PIERS MORGAN

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: DEPORT PIERS MORGAN

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 am

To be honest I'm more scared of you guys than Glenn Beck. The only thing I disagree about with him is his view on 9-11.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:45 am

I posted the whole interview in the 2nd amendment thread on Friday since it had more to do with that than deporting Pierce Morgan.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 am

Theme Park Disaster by Glenn Beck
If there is anyone left on the planet who after this still thinks that Beck is not crazy, then they must also be crazy, because this is beyond what I'd call going off the deep end!
:laugh:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 am

cactuspete wrote:Theme Park Disaster by Glenn Beck
If there is anyone left on the planet who after this still thinks that Beck is not crazy, then they must also be crazy, because this is beyond what I'd call going off the deep end!

After I watched your video I was kind of scratching my head. Is Glenn Beck nuts? Turns out it's all part of a show called "American Dream Labs". Apparently the show was presented as an idea as will be the whole series. Looks like his old show "The Blaze" will still keep going.

Do you know what is really insane? Beck tried to buy a TV Network from Al Gore but instead Gore sold it to Al Jazeera! Where are the Young Turks when it comes to reporting on that? Bias sons of bitches!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 am

surfsteve wrote:Do you know what is really insane? Beck tried to buy a TV Network from Al Gore but instead Gore sold it to Al Jazeera! Where are the Young Turks when it comes to reporting on that? Bias sons of bitches!

My understanding is that the Beck inquiry was not taken seriously because Beck's organization didn't have the funds and so rather than wasting time on Beck, they went with an organization who could afford to purchase Current.
:smack:
This is an odd coincidence:
Gun-Mandatory 'Citadel' Compound is Totally Not a Cult
I don't think that these Citadel people or Beck are true libertarians, but in either case they should probably combine their efforts and make one place for crazies to congregate!
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:24 pm

I honestly don't know if Beck had the funds or not. But come on. Al Jazeera. Really? He might as well have sold it to Bin Laden!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 pm

I been thinking about it and something is just not right about this whole deal to purchase Al Gore's Current TV. The numbers just don't add up.

I remember when I used to install satellite TV for Dish Network and my distributor was paying everyone a 300 dollar bounty for every person we converted from PrimeStar over to Dish Network. When I asked how they could afford to do this he informed me that Direct TV was attempting to buy Primestar and that the offer was equal to 500 dollars per customer and that they wanted to weaken their purchase by taking away as many PrimeStar customers as possible before the deal went through. According to this website DirecTV paid 1.32 Billion dollars for 2.3 million customers and if my math is correct that works out to 574 dollars per customer. To me that sounded like a lot of money at the time but that's nothing. Al Gore sold his 40,000 customers for 500 million. This is equal to a whopping 12,500 dollars per customer FOR ONLY JUST ONE CHANNEL! I just don't see how this could add up! How could it be worth that much? What gives? Is what we watch on TV really that important to someone?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:00 am

Feinstein's Personal mission to ban assault weapons :mad2:
Instead of (or in addition to) Piers Morgan, can we please deport the Wicked Witch of the West too?
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 am

So, Feinstein is the Wicked Witch of the West? Seems to me that she has plenty of competition for that title. What about Boxer and Pelosi?
They're all a bunch of evil hags out to take our rights away and control our lives!
:curse:
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby panamint_patty » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:05 am

Loesch on AR-15's: One pull, one bullet"
Nice lighter, but I don't think it would fit very well into a pocket or a purse! :laugh:
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues