Nevada Brothels

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: Nevada Brothels

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:59 am

CactusHugger: Great post! Lots of good funny comments in that discussion! Sometimes the Young Turks come across as politically correct prudes and other times they seem witty and open-minded as in this clip. I don't know if it's a topical thing or just a matter of what mood they happen to be in. In any case, I totally agree that prostitution should be totally legal in every state of the nation. Let freedom ring!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:01 am

Brothel owner: 'I don't think Lamar was doing d...
The brothel owner seems like a reasonable guy, but the CNN thug seems like a total idiot. The brothel owner does a great job of putting up with the stupidity of the guy who is supposed to be conducting a reasonable interview.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:15 am

Coming Out...As A Sex Worker
This sex worker dispels some myths about being a sex worker. It's a good line of work to get into and a career where women typically make much more than men.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Wed May 18, 2016 5:04 pm

List of brothels in Nevada
WikiPedia is a great place to look if you want a handy list of all the brothels in Nevada. It's like an online directory! There's even links to websites!
Thumbnail Image
LINK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Ranch_%28Nevada%29
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Thu May 19, 2016 8:12 am

ERGOT: Some people make it a goal to climb the highest peak in every state or county or whatever. Others could use the list of brothels provided by WikiPedia as a checklist on their quest to enjoy the services offered at every brothel in Nevada. It's all just a matter of what gives you a sense of achievement!
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby ergot » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:13 am

recluse: Good point. Sorry it took me so long to notice your reply. Personally I think climbing every mountain is a loftier goal (and probably less expensive too), but if someone wants to try out every brothel in NV, then more power to them!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:16 am

Please take the time to read my posts to the Sexual Grievance Industry thread in the News and Issues section of this forum. I make some comments on the attempt to rebrand prostitution as sex-trafficking and to refer to people who decide for themselves to work as prostitutes as victims and how this is a strategy to push a false narrative regarding prostitution. Prostitution should be legal throughout the USA, but authorities are attempting to persuade the public to support laws against prostitution by rebranding it is as sex trafficking and conflating child exploitation with adult prostitution. Unless you pay close attention and read between the lines it seems as if they are actually focused on exploitation of minors and sexual slavery of adults, but this is just a deceptive strategy they are using to mislead the public into supporting their agenda.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 pm

How Prostitutes Settled the Wild West
It's how the west was won and if we are to believe this little presentation, prostitution led to women getting voting rights, at least in Wyoming, which was the first state to grant women the right to vote!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:18 am

Top 5 Prostitution Facts :smokin:
Not really so much about prostitution in Nevada, but still somewhat relevant.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby panamint_patty » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:36 am

Legalizing prostitution would empower women to be fully in charge of their bodies. When women wake up to this fact the laws will change, but as long as we allow others to make our decisions for us, they'll be more than happy to do so.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Local News