TJUSD Board Meeting - November 14, 2019

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD Board Meeting - November 14, 2019

Postby mrgreen » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Inside the Secret Chat Logs of American Nazis
It is incorrect to state that Atomwaffin has ties to the Death Valley area:
blackturtle.us wrote:6) ALICE Training - A teacher and the district counselor attended active shooter training in Cleveland, Ohio. Lots of events planned including Parents Night on January 23rd and a full day drill on January 30th. The most interesting remarks pertained to domestic terrorism. Supposedly there is a group being watched which has ties to the Death Valley area on the Nevada side of the park. I asked for follow up info and this group is called Atomwaffin and it is considered to be a white supremacist group.

The truth is that they held a training session in that area. Lots of people visit the Death Valley area and you wouldn't say that they have ties to the area. Basically, Atomwaffin had a campout where they played with guns in the desert near DVNP. It's amazing how people pushing this ALICE program try to twist things around in order to increase people's anxiety. BUT AS THEY SAY: ANYTHING TO MAKE A LITTLE MONEY!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:28 pm

What is the Atomwaffen Division? :roll2:
I hear they hold meetings at Adam's Waffle House in Seattle the second and fourth Sunday each month and that's how they actually got their name. These news reporters say that Atomwaffen is German for atomic weapon, but now you know the real story!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby tronagirl » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:26 am

mrgreen: Are you being serious or are you joking? Is there even such a place as Adam's Waffle House? If you're joking I kind of like your sense of humor, but if you're serious and what you say is true, then that's even funnier!
:shrug:
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Adam's Waffle House

Postby pdm » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:44 am

Yes, Adam's Waffle House in Seattle. I've eaten there many times. I've even met these guys on a few occasions. They're really not as bad as the video makes them sound!
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Re: ADAM'S WAFFLE HOUSE

Postby defcon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Why Are So Many Crimes Committed at Waffle Houses?
We're going off on a tangent here, but.......
Every week, it seems like we hear reports of a crime being committed at a Waffle House. And it’s true: A Nashville-area Waffle House saw a mass shooting over the weekend, and quick scan of Google News reveals a Lawrence, Indiana, Waffle House robbed four times in three months; a fatal shooting at a Waffle House in New Albany, Indiana; shots fired at a Waffle House near Charlotte; a Waffle House robbery in Camden, Delaware; a woman shot at a Waffle House in Oklahoma City; a woman who grabbed money from the register at a Hermitage, Tennesse, Waffle House; a beating at a Waffle House in North Little Rock, Arkansas; and the murder of a waitress at a Waffle House in Biloxi, Mississippi. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. So what gives? Why does Waffle House appear to be a hotbed of criminal activity?

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/why-are-so-many-crimes-committed-waffle-houses
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby CrustyOldFart » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:38 am

WAFFLE HOUSES: What's up with waffle houses? Do people with criminal tendencies like lots of carbs for breakfast or what? And another thing: Does Denny's count as a waffle house? LOL
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shotgunmary » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:48 am

I couldn't find a waffle house called Adam's Waffle House in Seattle, but that doesn't mean that there's not a waffle house owned by some guy named Adam and that's just what people call the place eventhough that's not the official name. Anything is possible, but I'm leaning towards the theory that it's really the German word although I admit the waffle house theory is funnier.
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Previous

Return to Local News