World Naked Gardening Day

Share info or tips or ask questions about Desert Gardening here. Suggest plants which do well in harsh desert conditions!

Re: World Naked Gardening Day

Postby whiskeypete » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:15 am

MojaveMike: It's probably also worth mentioning that it's advisable to put on a solid layer of sunscreen. Especially on those parts that aren't out in the sun all that often!
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby CrustyOldFart » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:18 am

Sounds like a potential weenie roast to me! Not a picnic I care to be invited to! Of course, at my age all there would be are limp bizkits and that's even worse! No naked gardening for me! LOL
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby dilbert » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:27 am

About a month before the big day! To look your best in the raw I recommend losing a little weight and tanning and the sooner you start the better! You won't see me running around naked on the big day, but if anyone sees you then you'll want to look your best!
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby tronagirl » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:21 am

The nice thing about Naked Gardening Day is that you don't have to worry about what you're gonna wear!
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby camel » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Naked Neighbor! Community outraged over man who does his yard work — completely nude
:roll2: Yeah, it's kind of gross, but people do worse things all the time and no one complains... so what the hell!
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby panamint_patty » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:26 am

camel: I could make a long list of things that are much, much worse than naked gardening that I see on a daily basis. Naked gardening would be so low on my list of complaints, that I wouldn't even both complaining. If I'm going to put out the effort to complain, it would be over something worth complaining about!
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby deathvalleyjake » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:12 am

panamint_patty: Anyone who would take the time to complain about something as trivial as a naked gardener must not have much of a life. There are things worth complaining about that actually interfere with your life and then there are things that are best ignored. I can't imagine how a person not wearing clothes could seriously be that big of a deal.
deathvalleyjake
Cantankerous Mule

Postby shadylady » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:47 am

The first Saturday of May is not too far away! Get ready for Naked Gardening Day! You don't even have to dress up. Just take it all off and join in on the fun! Hope to see everyone participate this year!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby panamint_patty » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:23 am

Not so fast! Think of the children!!! Who am I kidding? Just joking. A little nudity isn't going to hurt anybody. That being said, don't plan on seeing me in my birthday suit!
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby happy_hiker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:18 am

Even if everyone else decided to go about naked, I don't think I'd join in. I'll skinny dip if I'm in the middle of nowhere and no one else is around, but you can forget me going about in the nude if there are other people around. Yeah, I don't have a problem with people doing that if they want to as far as that kind of thing, but I'd rather not participate.
happy_hiker
Greenhorn

PreviousNext

Return to Desert Gardening Tips