COVID-19 Pandemic

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic

Postby mrfish » Wed May 27, 2020 7:03 am

Social Isolation is deadly :popcorn: :prof: :eek:
The politics of COVID-19 is resulting in a lot of animosity between two camps: Those who believe and those who don't.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed May 27, 2020 7:14 am

Comrade James, why does Gavin Newsom work so hard to destroy small business? What is his goal, to obtain more Federal bailout money to help cover the poor and reckless use of the State Funds? Why can’t a small family owned business operate in a safe manner like large companies? Is it because of campaign donations?
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby recluse » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:07 pm

Experts Warn Protests Could Accelerate Second Wave Of Coronavirus
Clueless morons protesting! :smack:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby wabbit » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:32 am

Viral Epidemic (Вирусная Эпидемия)
I've been watching Rusky Ed videos for years and that's how I became aware of Trona News. I actually lived in Trona for a few years back in the day, but I had been watching Rusky Ed for a couple years before I realized he had a Trona connection. Imagine my surprise! Rusky Ed posted this video on March 1st and makes a few pithy remarks relevant to COVID-19 in this video and also tells a couple funny jokes about viruses in general.
wabbit
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby James Sel » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:25 pm

Ed? So exactly is this guy? :crazy2:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:55 am

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020 ... n-history/
Article sheds light on why more and more people believe that this flu thing is a hoax. The more data that is accumulated the more proof there is. Naturally the high risk folks should take measures to lessen the exposure but to shut down the whole nation will be shown to be a failed plan.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby shadylady » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:36 am

Was it a hoax or an honest error? Almost every country on the planet took the same precautions. Medical experts usually give advice which errs on the side of caution. World leaders took that advice at face value, perhaps not giving enough weight to the potential economic effects of the recommended actions. It could be that there was an unseen third party involved which influenced world leaders and in that case the situation might be seen as a hoax, but given the two party scenario (medical experts and world leaders) it seems to me to be an honest error at worst and possibly appropriate action at best. At this point it's still to early to reach any conclusions, but ultimately hopefully we will learn from this situation and apply those lessons to future decisions and policy formulations.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:10 pm

When the US went to War because of the threat of weapons of mass destruction were reported to be in position of Iraq. Both representatives of the two US parties voted to go to War because they and most the World believed it to be true. Almost 20 years later that debate is still going on and argued about. I can't trust the government to tell me the truth and I surely don't trust the press to be honest. I think this flu deal will be in the same chapter of historical debate. I will have believe what I see to be the truth because there are to many butts to cover.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby drdesert » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:06 am

Wokevirus
The hypocrisy is nothing short of astounding! :wtf:
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:05 am

Did WHO fail the world on COVID-19? Something else to think about. Will anything change in the future. I hope so when I look at the funding numbers.
https://gulfnews.com/world/did-who-fail ... 1624589719
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to Technology and Gadgets