Sexting Overreaction

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Re: Sexting Overreaction

Postby CactusHugger » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:13 am

shadylady: I've heard more than a few people insist that JC was a perv because he said let the children come unto me. Also they say that a couple of the disciples were actually in their early teens when they first joined his group of followers. I'm not saying that any of this is true, but it does sort of add a humorous twist to this story. That's depending on how good of a sense of humor you have, of course.
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby twister » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:24 am

CactusHugger wrote:shadylady: I've heard more than a few people insist that JC was a perv because he said let the children come unto me. Also they say that a couple of the disciples were actually in their early teens when they first joined his group of followers. I'm not saying that any of this is true, but it does sort of add a humorous twist to this story. That's depending on how good of a sense of humor you have, of course.

I know you probably think you're pretty funny, sneaking that little insult in like you were just mentioning a casual fact, but I find that downright offensive. I complained to the operator of this forum and he told me that you are just exercising your right to express your opinion, but I disagree. This is hate speech. This is an attack on my religion and I'm deeply offended. The boy who performed the simulated sex act is sick and needs counseling. To pretend that he's not suffering from a serious mental illness only makes it all the more likely that he and others like him will not get the help they need. I pray that you eventually come to understand the gravity of your words and the deviant act that the boy committed.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:31 am

twister: CactusHugger was replying to me and I'm not in the least offended by what CactusHugger had to say. While it may or may not be the case that the man Christians call Jesus Christ actually was a pedophile, one thing is certain, it is more likely that he was a pedophile than that he actually is any kind of holy deity. That's just a matter of probability, like it or not, and it's nothing to get all huffy about!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby twister » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:39 am

shadylady: It's disrepectful of people's religion to make lewd comments and suggestions. Most people running forums like this would delete your post and the post left by CactusHugger. There's a line that was crossed with both of your posts. It's a matter of respect and decency.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:57 pm

High School Students Caught Sharing Blowjob Selfie
This falls into the category of BFD!!! So what? Kids experiment sexually and sometimes they take and share pictures. No harm, no foul, get over it!!! And BTW here's the most intelligent comment someone left to this news clip:

By that logic when a teen masturbates they should they be arrested for statutory rape?

Anna's last comment is pretty funny: "She's found her calling!" :pac:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shadylady » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:32 am

mrgreen: It certainly is the case that laws that are supposed to protect children more often than not wind up harming children. I really don't understand the obsession that those who create laws have with sex and nudity. It would be better if all laws pertaining to sex and nudity were done away with! They do more harm than good.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:55 am

mrgreen/shadylady: A picture is not a crime and should never be a crime. It might be a civil matter, but not a criminal matter. Our justice system should do a better job of distinguishing between the two issues. Also possession of images should never be a legal or a civil matter. I can just imagine in this case someone getting a copy of the image and being caught with it and being charged with possession of CP. It's completely absurd and I often shake my head and wonder about the sanity and intelligence of those who make the laws that rule this nation!
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Jesus Blows and So Does Bill Higgins!
More on the Jesus Statue desecration case. This video includes a pretty good montage of people desecrating various statues, which pretty much proves that statue desecration is a common pasttime, something people do just for the fun of it. This is a pretty good rant and the prosecutor who is pushing this case is decimated pretty thoroughly.

Funny comment someone left:
I personally think the Jesus statue loved it after all he was nailed by a bunch of men.

CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Does Sexting Lead to Risky Sexual Behavior For Teens?
Study concludes that sexting is a normal part of teenage life and that it's not anything to get all upset and worried about. Well, geez, I could have told you that! We don't need scientists doing studies to figure out the obvious... or at least those of us with reasonable intelligence don't need that extra help!
:smack:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby hotlips » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:29 am

Google Fined For Pervy Google Maps Picture :wtf:
Okay so this isn't actually about sexting, but it does involve a picture of someone partially naked and an over-reaction and so it's close so nobody better give me one of these:
:offtopic:
hotlips
Greenhorn

PreviousNext

Return to Technology and Gadgets