The Great Vaccine Debate.

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

The Great Vaccine Debate.

Postby surfsteve » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:39 am

Here are the two best videos I can find in support of vaccines. They are both very well done.

Why the Anti-Vaccination Movement Fails

From Jenner to Wakefield: The long shadow of the anti-vaccination movement
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: The Great Vaccine Debate.

Postby surfsteve » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:53 am

Or?

Merck Dr. ADMITS Cancer & Other Viruses Found In Vaccines

Silent Epidemic; The Untold Story of Vaccines - Movie - directed by Gary Null
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: The Not So Great Vaccine Debate

Postby sandman » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:33 am

surfsteve: I'm sure there is no such thing as a perfect vaccine, but without them hundreds of thousands if not millions of people would have died. So on balance they have been much more beneficial than harmful, IMHO.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:23 am

How do vaccines save lives, by giving them cancer?
60 Lab Studies Now Confirm Cancer Link to a Vaccine You Probably Had as a Child

How come diseases like the bubonic plague died out naturally without vaccines? Why aren't they around today? If vaccines are so safe why don't we have a mandatory vaccination for it, in case it comes back? According to one of the videos small pox was already dying out before the vaccine was used and as far as I know the entire vaccination theory was based upon a single case. If the small pox vaccine really worked, why were some of the people vaccinated still coming down with the disease? What about the Merc video of the guys laughing and joking that they inadvertently introduced the aids virus through contaminated vaccines? Do you think that video was faked? What makes them think that they can simply switch to dead viruses and that they will have the same effect? Why do they keep switching around the deadly chemicals that they put in vaccines to "help them work". Sounds to me like they just might be putting that stuff in to mimic the live vaccine reaction and that the dead vaccine is in there for snake oil. If vaccines really work, why do the vaccination Nazis need to force everyone to do it? Isn't the very definition of immunization supposed to protect those vaccinated from the unvaccinated? Are they really so sure their vaccine is good or do they just want to make sure everyone is in the same boat?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: The Not So Great Vaccine Debate

Postby wildrose » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:39 am

Vaccines from a statistical point of view have done a lot to increase the average lifespan. Now if you're a person who has been adversely affected by a vaccine, then that doesn't really make you feel any better. So if you're looking at the overall picture, vaccines have done much more good than harm. On the other hand, there's no doubt that there are those who have suffered as a result of vaccines, but there are far more people who have been spared a lot of suffering due to their use.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:43 am

The fact that people are living longer since the advent of vaccines is not proof that it's because of them. People are also living longer since they started smoking but it is not because of the cigarettes. It is in spite of them. If what you say is really true than it should be easy to show me a study that shows that the vaccinated live longer than the unvaccinated. Where is it?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: The Great Vacuum Debate

Postby dilbert » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:12 am

Is it better to get a cheap one at Walmart or is it better to put some money into purchasing a really high quality one? Personally I usually just go with the cheap ones, but probably I don't achieve the maximal level of cleanliness possible either. Life is full of tradeoffs and it's hard not to wax philosophical when the topic of vacuums is being discussed. Great topic!.
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:22 pm

I was reading that veterinary medicine is far ahead of human medicine when it comes to vaccines. Many practices allowed with human vaccines are not allowed in veterinary medicine. I also read that the cost of the vaccine is somewhere between 60 and 90 cents. Maybe you could dress up as a sheep, mingle in with the herd and get one for free!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:09 pm

It does seem like there is a great vacuum when it comes to debating vaccines.

My research on animal vaccines indicates that the live vaccines work much better but they are more dangerous, especially to pregnant livestock and the noninfectious vaccines aren't proven to reduce the disease; though they are superior at causing the animals to make antibodies for it; a fact routinely stressed by the companies selling "noninfectious vaccines" (the politically correct term for dead vaccines).

According to the link below vitamin A is 40 times better at preventing measles than the vaccine. (I guess that kind of rules out keeping your kid indoors to prevent them from catching it.) It also states that a lot of the people that are immune to measles after getting it never develop the antibodies for it. Save your money for a good pair of jogging shoes and a great vacuum cleaner; because cleanliness is next to godliness and the number one prevention against disease. That and exercising in the great outdoors! Was it Billy Joel that said you get more mileage from a cheap pair of sneakers? From my experience it's true; as long as you replace the old ones with good quality athletic sole inserts!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... ccine.aspx
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed May 20, 2015 8:22 am

MOMS IN CHARGE Published on May 9, 2015
Dr. Wakefield reveals truths about vaccines relation to autism with clinical evidence and victims. Also, new information from CDC former scientist working on behalf of health agencies.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to Technology and Gadgets