The Great Vaccine Debate.

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Re: The Great Vaccine Debate.

Postby panamint_patty » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 pm

California Goes From Soft To Hard On Anti-Vaccine Movement?
Looks like the debate is on the way to being decided at least here in California.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:51 pm

I totally and sarcastically agree! We need more vaccines and less accountability for those that administer them to discourage all the sue happy fakers. Nobody should have to worry about getting sued just because they are trying to do their job. Especially doctors!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:53 am

Big Brother's Forced Vaccinations
Brother Nathanael weighs in on the debate. No surprise that he's against forced vaccination and somehow he finds a way to blame the Jews as usual.
:shrug:
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Let me get this straight. You want to force me to get vaccinated because if I don't I will give all the vaccinated people the diseases they are supposed to be protected against from the vaccines that are supposed to protect them because they only work if everybody gets vaccinated and there's no control group to compare them with and you think I'm the one that is a nut for disagreeing with you and this makes sense to you why?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:28 pm

MojaveMike wrote:Big Brother's Forced Vaccinations
Brother Nathanael weighs in on the debate. No surprise that he's against forced vaccination and somehow he finds a way to blame the Jews as usual.

Are you upset because he Is wrong about the people he accused of being Jews or are you upset because he's not being politically correct?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:50 pm

How come only pets are required to be vaccinated? Speaking of herd immunity; if it is so important why aren't they trying to force livestock to be vaccinated the way they are forcing humans? Where is the bill to force vaccinations for livestock? Where is the public outcry? Why is there no labeling for vaccinated or unvaccinated meat other than human chattel?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 pm

I don't even watch his vids. He's a nut job with screwed up agenda's.
I shouldn't leave out bigot. :prof:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:22 am

James Sel wrote:

I don't even watch his vids. He's a nut job with screwed up agenda's.
I shouldn't leave out bigot. :prof:

So forced vaccines are ok because you claim someone against them has a screwed up agenda and is a bigot. I shouldn't expect any more from someone that used to have an avatar of crusty the clown and immediately changed it after I pointed out that he was Jewish; but there's no excuse for the rest of you. Trying to get an intelligent debate going on has proved more difficult than teaching a pig to sing.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:56 am

No one is forcing anyone to have inoculations but they are requiring them in order to go to public school.

I already know he's a POS before this video I didn't and won't be watching.
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:29 pm

James Sel wrote:No one is forcing anyone to have inoculations but they are requiring them in order to go to public school.

I already know he's a POS before this video I didn't and won't be watching.
That's quite a spin on the truth. Every child attending public school is being forced to be vaccinated. Where will it end? Lets inject everybody with a vaccine that can be remotely triggered to kill terrorists; It could even be used to euthanize people to put them out of their misery in time of famine or hardship or for refusing to bake someone's wedding cake. Hey, hey, hey kids! (In a Crusty the clown voice.) Isn't that a great idea? The minute you take away people's choice, anything is possible.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Technology and Gadgets