Gender Dysphoria

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Gender Dysphoria

Postby camel » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 pm

Doctor Lays Out Dangers Of Using Puberty Blockers On Children
I have a major problem with any kind of medical procedure to alter the biological sex of a child. After the age of eighteen people can do what they want, but until then any kind of sex reassignment surgery should be classified as a form of child sexual abuse.
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Re: Gender Dysphoria

Postby camel » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:18 pm

What is PUBERTY BLOCKER? What does PUBERTY BLOCKER mean' PUBERTY BLOCKER meaning & explanation
Not the greatest video, but it does list several drugs used and other general info. Mentioned drugs include Lupron Depot, bicalutamide, an antiandrogen, and anastrozole, an aromatase inhibitor, GnRH analogues, Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists (e.g., leuprolide acetate, histrelin).
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby shadylady » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:44 am

A Texas Court Says Father Cannot Stop 7 Year Old's Transition :smack:
You don't mess with the biology of a kid. You just don't do that! That's a decision that he will be stuck with for the rest of his life and it will have serious medical implications FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:21 am

camel wrote:What is PUBERTY BLOCKER? What does PUBERTY BLOCKER mean' PUBERTY BLOCKER meaning & explanation
Not the greatest video, but it does list several drugs used and other general info. Mentioned drugs include Lupron Depot, bicalutamide, an antiandrogen, and anastrozole, an aromatase inhibitor, GnRH analogues, Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists (e.g., leuprolide acetate, histrelin).

So with all these puberty blockers available, what's to stop parents from delaying puberty by a year or maybe a few in their children? Everyone knows the post-puberty teens tend to be the most difficult years for parents and so why not postpone them and shorten the time between puberty and the eighteenth birthday when kids can leave the house if they're too much trouble? I don't think this would be a good idea, but I can imagine more than a few parents wishing to prolong the "good years" a bit and keep their kids at a more manageable stage of development for just a bit longer.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:32 am

Incredibly Disturbing James Younger Case
This is some pretty messed up stuff! The mother should be arrested and put away for child abuse. She's brainwashing her kid into thinking he's a girl. Leave the kid alone and let him make up his own mind when he's eighteen.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby panamint_patty » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:29 am

wildrose: I've seen some parents driven crazy by some terrible teens! When teenagers are successful at school and in other areas, parents are proud, but with the teenage years often comes a whole bunch of problems in some cases. I could see parents reducing the number of those tough years if it were possible. Delay the hormones and kids have more time to mature before they have to deal with all that stuff. Just the same I'm against messing around with biology like that, but I can see why parents might not mind reducing their suffering just a little! As for gender transitioning, that is completely insane and pure abuse even if the kid thinks he or she wants it.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby tronagirl » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:33 am

There's something really messed up about this case. It's like the mom wanted a girl, but she gave birth to a boy and now she's turning the boy into a girl. What's even more messed up is that a judge is actually allowing it! Both the judge and the mom should be locked up for abuse of a child. This is just plain sick!!!
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:59 am

At the least he is alive. Mom could have aborted the child also without dads say so.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Re: Chemical Castration

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 am

The good news I heard is that the kid won't be chemically castrated after all. The bad news is that his mother is still crazy. It would be in the kid's best interest to get the mother the heck out of his life ASAP before she surgically castrates him! She sounds like the type who likes to get her way and who won't stop at nuthin to get what she wants and she wants that little boy to be a girl and by golly she'll stop at nuthin to make it happen!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Chemical Castration

Postby BoraxBill » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:12 pm

Chemical castration is usually reserved for extreme sex criminals. It looks like the lady in this story hates her son so much that she wants to permanently injure him. She's probably already psychologically damaged the poor kid as it is. I agree that she should not be allowed to see him again until after he's eighteen and if he decides of his own volition to see her.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Next

Return to Technology and Gadgets