Interesting Videos

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Pantheism/Panentheism and the Law of Attraction

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Pantheism vs. Panentheism

I always thought they were the same thing. I guess you have to be a Panenthiest in order to be a Pantheist but not necessarily the other way around. I actually never heard of the word panenthiest until today. Although it's probably more descriptive of most people's beliefs I doubt that many other people have heard before either. I guess I'd have to consider myself to be a panenthiest if you want to get fancy.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Your Thoughts Are Creating Your Reality - Dr Wayne (Law of Attraction)

"The Secret" (FULL MOVIE) Law Of Attraction
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 am

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Here is the movie "THE SHIFT" that Wayne Dyre talks about making in the last video I posted.

I haven't watched it yet. Am planning to later on this evening or first chance I get. It should be good. Wayne it pretty cool. (Strictly my opinion.) He is one of the biggest prechers of law of attraction that I know, so I am assuming it will be on topic.

Also that's a cool looking image of a tree. It almost looks like a brain! I wonder if that was intentional...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 am

I've only watched the beginning of the video but this looks to be very well put together.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:44 am

surfsteve wrote:I've only watched the beginning of the video but this looks to be very well put together.

At least I was right about the beginning. I went back to watch the rest of the video and it was pretty bad. SORRY!

Apparently this video wasn't about Pantheism exclusively but it's influence on Nordic religions. The very beginning describes what Pantheism is but then digresses into panentheism and how many hairs were on each nostril of each particular god.

According to the research I did after I fell asleep listening to the video: The girls name in the video is Maria Kvilhaug. She is quite intelligent. She holds a master’s degree in Old Norse Mythology and Initiation Rituals. She is quite unpopular in the scientific community because her arguments go against modern beliefs of long held established views.They appear to be quite factual. Assuming she is correct which could be relatively easily verified; her statements are impossible to even argue without discrediting some of the most powerful and influential people in her field . Her material is not geared to the average individual although some of her later videos appear to be a little more user friendly. She is also quite good at debunking some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories and makes some of the wealthiest conspiracy lecturers like the dude that wrote Charriots of the gods and David Icke, look like fools.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:15 am

The problem with attributing symbols to gods in panentheism is that even though there is an endless supply of both; there are more gods then there are symbols. If you had to have a unique symbol for everything it would take forever to say the name of even one god and if you take it to the other extreme all you have left is marklar.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Guess you win. There are no words to describe how that makes me feel!

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Steve
Adding to the conversation of the law of attraction he is a movie you my or may not know. It is called "What the Beep do we know." It is rather interesting and conveys a story between discussions. Let me know if you enjoyed it.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/490980
Hope the link works well

Awards

Ashland Independent Film Festival – Best Documentary
DCIFF – DC Independent Film Festival – Grand Jury Documentary Award
Maui Film Festival – Audience Choice Award – Best Hybrid Documentary
WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival – Platinum Remi Award
Sedona International Film Festival – Audience Choice Award, Most Thought-Provoking Film
Pigasus Award – an annual tongue-in-cheek award, this particular award's category was #3: "to the media outlet that reported as factual the most outrageous supernatural, paranormal or occult claims".
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to Recreation and Entertainment