Most Annoying Celebrities

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Most Annoying Celebrities

Postby dilbert » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:58 am

Ariana Grande Apologizes For Licking Donuts
She should be banned from donut shops for life for the crime of donut desecration! Thou shalt not disrespect the Holy Donut! It's more American than apple pie!
:dizzy:
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby panamint_patty » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Ariana Grande (Dirty Donut Licker) :poop:
I stumbled across this on the blackturtleshow channel. It's pretty funny and it sums up the situation quite nicely!
:laugh:
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:47 am

One Direction Offers Remix Competition, Then Sony/Soundcloud Punish The Entrants As Copyright Infringers
Why is this so NOT HARD TO BELIEVE? :roll2:
TorrentFreak has the story of a UK-producer and songwriter named Lee Adams who took part in an official remix competition of boy band One Direction's music, put on by the band and its label, Sony Music. The stems for remixing were released on Soundcloud. The rules of the contest required entrants to upload their remixes on Soundcloud... and that's exactly what Adams did. And yet those works still got taken down via copyright claims from Sony Music as infringing.

LINK:
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150719/08200431691/one-direction-offers-remix-competition-then-sonysoundcloud-punish-entrants-as-copyright-infringers.shtml
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:38 am

Ariana Grande Blames Fat Children For Her Comments About America
What a sorry excuse for a human being! :smack:
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby recluse » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:09 am

Justin Bieber’s Penis Pics Leaked, Invasion of Privacy or PR Stunt?
Well, duh, the guy is a total dufus! What I don't get is why does the TYT chick consider it unethical to even look at the pics. It might be unethical to take the picture and to distribute the picture, but there's absolutely nothing unethical about looking at it. Without the ability to verify its existence anyone can say anything about anything. And regardless of the reason, looking cannot reasonably be considered to be unethical. Sharing a pic that's already in distribution also is not unethical, BTW FYI just in case you were confused by the media BS.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby dilbert » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Taylor Swift Sued for Allegedly Stealing "Shake it Off" Lyrics :dizzy:
This lawsuit probably won't even make it to court. It's that weak, but Taylor Swift is still annoying and so the story goes here!
:laugh:
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby twister » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:34 am

This Taylor Swift lawsuit is completely without merit. One line from a song and a not exactly original line on top of that? How can a lawsuit be based on a single line? That's just ridiculous. Now for my second point of contention: What the heck is a news posting about Taylor Swift doing in a thread about annoying celebrities? Taylor Swift most certainly is not annoying!
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby dilbert » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:14 am

twister: Currently there are eleven songs on YouTube with more than ONE BILLION views. Taylor Swift has two of them. Katy Perry has two of them. Also Justin Bieber has one there too. If those three aren't the epitome of annoying celebrities, then I don't know what is. With few exceptions extremely popular songs are extremely annoying and far more people hate the songs than like the songs. That stands to reason since the songs get so much play that people are likely to have the songs imposed on them which leads to disliking the songs and finding the celebrity responsible for the POC song to be annoying.
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby James Sel » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Leave Taylor Swift out of it...I want to marry her, so badly. :rasp:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrgreen » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:12 pm

James Sel wrote:Leave Taylor Swift out of it...I want to marry her, so badly. :rasp:

Be careful what you wish for cuz you might just get it. (I hear she's a total bitch!)
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to Recreation and Entertainment