Strange Things People Actually Do

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Strange Things People Actually Do

Postby CactusHugger » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:23 am

desertrat wrote:Man Caught Masturbating Out Car Window at 90 MPH :ack:
Not sure how this guy pulled this one off, but he deserves a stiff penalty! Needless to say, he's almost certainly a regular customer at Speedy Lube! I've heard of a need for speed, but I never saw this one coming! Pedal to the metal, balls to the wall, and erection out for inspection? I know that dogs like to stick their heads out the window to feel the breeze, but it's just not right to allow your little fella to flap in the wind!

Husband and wife driving down two-lane highway:
WIFE: What's that white stuff on the windshield, honey?
HUSBAND: Probably just a bird turd.
WIFE: Yeah, you're probably right, I think I just saw a little pecker fly by in the other lane.
:dizzy:
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:15 am

Snorting Condoms: Gross or Sexy? :eek:
This girl sucks a condom into her nostil and pulls it out through her mouth. Very strange. At least it wasn't a used condom!
:smack:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:46 am

Moose Makes a Move on Non-Responsive Moose Statue :eek:
Apparently animals get a little weird sometimes too...
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CactusHugger » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:54 am

Kids Catch Naked Man Having Sex With Dog :eek:
I've heard of this kind of thing before, but this guy was actually caught on cellphone video by a bunch of high school kids on their way to school!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 am

Coat made out of male chest hair for sale
A man fur coat? Now that's just plain weird. I admit that I find a hairy chest highly attractive, but I don't think I'd go for a coat made of chest hair!
:ack:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:38 am

Sesame Street: 'Bert And Ernie Are Not Gay, They Are Depraved Pansexual Perverts
Who knew puppets could be so perverted? If my mom knew about the private lives of these puppets, she never would have allowed me to watch Sesame Street when I was a kid! No wonder there are so many perverts running around the streets nowadays!
:laugh:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:06 am

Man Arrested for Sex with A Horse...Twice
Why? Why would anyone f*** a horse? Maybe it has something to do with the phrase "hung like a horse." BTW, the origin of the phrase:
The origin of this phrase is from the Bible. Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:15 am

CactusHugger wrote: The New Bath Salts? 'White Bull' Cocaine Substitute
I never watched the Young Turks before I started visiting this forum. A lot of their news stories are entertaining as hell!
:crazy2:

Here are two more bath salt videos.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am

It's sort of like an explicit Aesop's Tale. This story even has a moral and so there's a lesson to be learned, boys and girls. :eek:
The Importance of Gourd Crafting

There was a maidservant who had cleverly trained a donkey to perform the services of a man.

From a gourd, she had carved a flanged device to fit on the donkey’s penis, to keep him from going too far into her.

She had fashioned it just to the point of her pleasure, and she greatly enjoyed the arrangement, as often as she could!

She thrived, but the donkey was getting a little thin and tired looking.

The mistress began to investigate. One day she peeked through a crack in the door and saw the animal’s marvelous member and the delight of the girl stretched under the donkey.

She said nothing. Later, she knocked on the door and called the maid out on an errand, a long and complicated errand. I won’t go into details.

The servant knew what was happening, though. “Ah, my mistress,” she thought to herself, “you should not send away the expert. When you begin to work without full knowledge, you risk your life. Your shame keeps you from asking me about the gourd, but you must have that to join with this donkey. There’s a trick you don’t know!” But the woman was too fascinated with her idea to consider any danger. She led the donkey in and closed the door, thinking, “With no one around I can shout in my pleasure.”

She was dizzy with anticipation, her vagina glowing and singing like a nightingale.

She arranged the chair under the donkey, as she had seen the girl do. She raised her legs and pulled him into her.

Her fire kindled more, and the donkey politely pushed as she urged him to, pushed through and into her intestines, and, without a word, she died.

The chair fell one way, and she the other.

The room was smeared with blood.

Reader, have you ever seen anyone martyred for a donkey? Remember what the Qur’an says about the torment of disgracing yourself.

Don’t sacrifice your life to your animal-soul!

If you die of what that leads you to do, you are just like this woman on the floor. She is an image of immoderation.

Remember her, and keep your balance.

The maidservant returns and says, “Yes, you saw my pleasure, but you didn’t see the gourd that put a limit on it. You opened your shop before a master taught you the craft.”
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shadylady » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:29 am

Beach Masturbation Legal In Sweden | Watch Your Step! :ack:
The Beach Boys should have written a song on this topic! There are nude beaches and so why not masturbation beaches? It might get a little messy and maybe some sticky situations might develop, but what harm does it do?
:conf3:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Recreation and Entertainment