Racism and Hypersensitivity

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Racism and Hypersensitivity

Postby cactuspete » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:05 am

Should We Blame White People? | Debunking White Guilt
Ignorance and over-generalization results in bad policy and inaccurate beliefs. Educate yourself and don't jump to conclusions not supported by the facts. Especially don't let your emotions blind you to the facts. This is a repost, but it's worth reposting... thanks ergot!
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Ice Cube and Symone Sanders on White Privilege | Real Time with Bill Maher :roll2:
Apparently Ice Cube is one of those pussy SJW idiots. It's just a word and making a big deal over a word is STUPID to the tenth degree. BTW, the thumbs down on this video are way ahead of the thumbs up. I think most people realize that this is a stupid thing to make a big deal over.
Ice Cube losing street cred, he's on the verge of tears because someone used a word in a joke.

In other words, Ice Cube sounds like a whiny little bitch in this video!

As for the stupid lady who weighs in with her half-wit statements, I don't even know who the heck she is or why I should care about her worthless opinions!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:45 pm

So, it looks like the bad ass who wrote "Cop Killer" turns out to be just a little pussy. Whiny ass little bitch should just STFU!
:smack:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:02 am

Well, the video I posted about Ice Cube lecturing Bill Maher is still popular and the THUMB DOWN votes have went even further ahead of the THUMB UP votes, but the funnest thing about the video are the comments that people have left:
A real comedian like George Carlin would have told Ice Cube to fuck off.

Hilarious that a rapper who struggled against censorship is now policing someone else's language. Hilarious

You're not offended by the word nigga, you're simply pretending to be offended while you're listening to rap music saying nigga in every sentence. You're a hypocrite and you wouldn't use the word if it was offensive to you.

If the Irish can move on from the dispensable treatment of their ancestors, if the Jews can move on from the fucking holocaust then I think black people should just stfu for once about how they are special and deserve special treatment. Grow up, get a job and stop blaming white people for your problems while shooting each other over turf or colours. Morons.

Man I thought white people were privileged, but turns out they can't even say a fucking word.

Ice Cube went from "Fuck Tha Police" to "I'm the language police"

Is this the Bizarro world? LOL, a racist piece of shit like Ice Cube lecturing us on saying a bad word. LOL.

I suppose Maher was just appeasing his fan base, but he really should have stood his ground and insisted that people who took offense at his little joke are just a bunch of childish hypocrites!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Stephen Stills w/Jimi Hendrix - "White Nigger" 1970
Ice Cube can fuck himself one hundred different ways and it won't be enough. Back in the 1960s white hippies were called niggers. So don't give me any of that race-baiting bullshit about the "n-word." Either no one owns it or everyone owns it, there ain't no middle ground on this one... HYPOCRITES!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 am

Don't get me wrong, I condemn the act of violence that occurred in Charlottesville last weekend, but to call it an act of terrorism is hyperbole. I really do not believe that the young man in question intended to do anything violent when he left his house that morning. I think he became angry and frustrated as a result of events which happened at the protest. That would make his act much more analogous to road rage than to anything that can reasonably be called terrorism. That doesn't change the fact that he murdered innocent individuals, but it does put the act in its proper perspective.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:22 am

Professor suspended over Black Lives Matter comment
IMHO the professor deserves a promotion for speaking the truth. Actually, I don't think he went far enough. I firmly believe that the vast majority of Black Lives Matter members are worthless POCs (Pieces of Crap). They are every bit as bad as the KKK as far as I'm concerned.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:16 pm

ANTIFA Apologists Admit Trump Was Right
Excellent video from Alex Jones and InfoWars. Great expose' on how the media presents just one side of an issue. Trump was right about both sides being to blame, but if the white nationalists were allowed to hold their rally without interference, there would have been no violence whatsoever. Therefore IMHO the real blame should be placed on the alt-left, antifa, or whatever you want to call them.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrfish » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:42 am

Useful Idiots for the Establishment
The Alt-Right demonstrators had a permit. The Antifa (aka, Alt-Left) protestors did not have a permit. They violently provoked those who were legally gathered to express their opinions.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:54 am

Race Differences in Intelligence
YouTube has done it's best to suppress this video. They would like to simply delete the video, but there would be too much of an outcry. The truth doesn't necessarily make people happy, but the truth is ultimately important to be aware of and to act upon. Pretending that there is no difference in intelligence only perpetuates problems which could otherwise be dealt with.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues