Political Sex Scandals

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Political Sex Scandals

Postby dilbert » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:33 am

Dear Carlos,

You frighten me and I definitely do not want to know the meaning of hard and soft tacos as it pertains to your depraved secret code!

Okay, actually, I admit that I am curious, but I'm quite sure that I really don't wanna know! LOL
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby shadylady » Thu May 25, 2017 8:21 am

With the saga of Carlos Danger reaching a conclusion with the scoundrel almost certainly facing prison time, I wonder what the next major political sex scandal will be. Only time will tell, but we probably won't have to wait long!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:35 am

Which Politicians Are On Santa's Naughty List? | We the Internet TV
What would Christmas be without a few political sex scandals to distract us from issues that really matter?
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby panamint_patty » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:48 am

Visit with Santa Cold Open - SNL
Here's the whole skit. It's the funniest SNL skit I've seen in a long, long time. So many have been bogged down with horrible caricatures and one-sided political humor catering to Hillary supporters and Trump haters. This one was more in the spirit of old school SNL.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:23 pm

Sanders responds to sexual harassment allegations during 2016 campaign
Here we go again!
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:22 am

The democrats have overused this whole sex scandal thing in an attempt to discredit people they don't like. Whether it's Bernie Sanders or Julian Assange, there's a point where people just aren't buying it anymore. The attempt to discredit Biden is even dumber. Apparently he's guilty of making people feel uncomfortable by touching them. I've known lots of people who are touchers and although non-contact types find touchers to be too touchy, for touchy people it's just how they relate. The democrats are creating a sanitized world where no one can be themselves. Wasn't it the democrats and liberals in general back in the sixties who wanted us all to "remove our masks" and be ourselves? Now they've done a one-eighty on us and they've decided that all of us must conform to a very narrow and scripted mode of existence. The times they are a changin', apparently.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:17 am

MojaveMike: The conservatives were the ones who used sex scandals to their political advantage in past decades, but tables have turned and now the liberals are the pruddish party. Well, not entirely. They enthusiastically approve of sexual perversion and anything other than noraml sexual activity. To be quite honest both parties are full of crap at this point. They're all just a bunch of worthless hypocrites out to score political points at the cost of their own integrity!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CrustyOldFart » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:18 am

This Jeffrey Epstein situation from what I hear could implicate both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. But especially Bill Clinton supposedly rode aboard the "Lolita Express" over a dozen times, while Trump only a couple times. There are also other big players who hung out with Epstein and so this case could become quite interesting, if you know what I mean. Epstein faces a possible forty years in the slammer and he's in his sixties and so that's essentially a life sentence if he's found guilty of the charges he's facing.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:09 am

CrustyOldFart wrote:This Jeffrey Epstein situation from what I hear could implicate both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. But especially Bill Clinton supposedly rode aboard the "Lolita Express" over a dozen times, while Trump only a couple times. There are also other big players who hung out with Epstein and so this case could become quite interesting, if you know what I mean. Epstein faces a possible forty years in the slammer and he's in his sixties and so that's essentially a life sentence if he's found guilty of the charges he's facing.

IF Trump was involved with under aged girls he has the pardon card to use to keep clean. If Trumps flings were with adult aged women of free will and just out for money.......who cares.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:16 am

FDNY source confirms Jeffrey Epstein found dead in jail
Who the FUCK do they think they're fooling?! No one believes that he committed suicide! Not for a fucking second! He was on suicide watch! No one believed that someone like Epstein would commit suicide to begin with, but someone somewhere thought they'd be able to sell that theory to the public! This was such an obvious cover up that it's ridiculous! Don't let them take your guns! The idiots in charge are willing to commit murder in order to protect each other!
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues