Cry Bullies, Social Justice Whiners, and Woke-tards

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Cry Bullies and Social Justice Whiners

Postby cactuspete » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:11 am

mrgreen: I found the last two minutes of this video to be especially interesting. It's revealing that math aptitude is now equated with white privilege. That's basically admitting that what is being called white privilege is nothing more than intelligence. That would be a particularly unintelligent thing to claim, but the only people who believe in a thing called white privilege are those who are basically unintelligent and so none of this is really all that surprising.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:16 am

Okay, so if white privilege is nothing more than math aptitude, then it must be the case that Asians have more white privilege than Whites. And if that's the case, shouldn't it be called Asian privilege? Not to be mean or anything, but I do feel a little sorry for people who aren't good at math, but that's not my fault! Not everyone has the mental equipment to become good at math. That much I am sure of. Whether or not that mental equipment is distributed unequally along racial lines, I do not know. That's an empirical question and it does appear that the stats support the contention that math ability may differ between different races, but that's a question that is still open at this time. In any case, as a retired engineer I'm not going to be made to feel ashamed that I'm good at math by some halfwit gender or ethnic studies professor! That just ain't happening!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:17 am

desertrat: ditto that

The only thing I'd add is that logical and mathematical intelligence are the highest and purest forms of intelligence. Verbal intelligence is a lower grade form of intelligence, but those with high verbal intelligence often pass as smart even if they lack real intelligence. Lots of people can string words together in a pseudological statement, but what separates true intelligence from mere imitation are logic and math.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:56 am

Top 10 Craziest SJWs of 2017
The hystrionics of these SJWs makes it look like women in general are emotionally unstable. I resent their behavior because it actually reduces the credibility of all women. We'd be better off if they would just STFU and go away!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:15 am

Will This Insanity Continue in 2018?
My expectations would be yes, we will see more insanity, but it won't be quite as extreme as 2017. There will be more push back and people will tolerate much less from the #metoo crowd and other social justice extremists.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:05 am

“Jordan Peterson is the Stupid Man’s Smart Person” | My Favorite Hit Piece :laugh:
This is pretty funny. A special snowflake attempts to criticize Jordan Peterson and only winds up only revealing that she's a total moron!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:42 pm

The Southern Poverty Law Center Scam
This report exposes some of the corruption of the social justice movement. It's like you have to pay them money to stay off the list and if they put you on the list then you're in trouble! That's the essence of blackmail!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:22 am

shadylady: Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. It doesn't matter who winds up in charge. They're all corrupt. Tyranny sucks, but it's worse when SJW types are in charge. The world ain't a fair place. It either works for you or against you. There ain't no inbetween!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Life Through the Eyes of SJW's
Strange, but true... sort of?
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ziggy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:53 pm

IT WAS A JOKE!
Stupidly serious SJWs are quite common in California!
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues