Did Syria Use Chemical Weapons?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Did Syria Use Chemical Weapons?

Postby surfsteve » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:48 pm

we have incontrovertible evidence that there was no incident on April 7 in Douma and that all this was a planned provocation by the British intelligence services, probably, with the participation of their senior allies from Washington with the aim of misleading the international community and justifying aggression against Syria,"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... e-tampered
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:40 pm

The White Helmets - al Qaeda with a facelift
Most people from day one did not believe the bullshit about this latest chemical weapons fake incident.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby recluse » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Roger Waters condemns Syria strikes and says White Helmets lie
Before the strike Waters stated that a military strike in reaction to the fake chemical attack would be a mistake of monumental proportions. Eighty-eight members of congress also warned the president against making the strike. Despite news outlets cheerleading in favor of the strike, most Americans were against the strike. It seems that MSM news clips were about 95% in favor of the strike, while the public was about 80% against the strike. As more info about the fake attack has surfaced more people are questioning the president's judgement (and sanity). What is behind this propaganda campaign favoring the military strike? (I think most of us know the answer, but we dare not say it.)
Hours before the president ordered the U.S. military to strike three targets in Syria, 88 members of Congress sent him a letter to remind him of his legal obligations. Strikes “when no direct threat to the United States exists” and “without Congressional authorization” would violate the Constitution’s separation of powers, they declared.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/04/the-backlash-against-trumps-syria-strike/558038/
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Mon May 07, 2018 8:53 pm

U.S. Suspends White Helmet Funding Over Doubts about Douma Attack
This is the group that faked the chemical weapons attack a few weeks ago. Now the USA is defunding them. What does that mean? We launched a military response based on a faked chemical weapons attack! Now we realize that. Do we admit our mistake? No, but we do defund the group responsible for the fake video.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Tue May 08, 2018 8:03 am

Isn't the cutting of their funding even better because actions speak louder than words? Perhaps in admitting the bombing is a mistake Trump would also have to admit that his response to it was fake and that he only bombed a bunch of empty buildings and warned everyone in advance. Wouldn't informing fake news and the democrats be the equivalent of admitting to your opponent during a chess game that you sacrificed your pawn in order to lure them into a trap? Seems like by cutting the White Helmet's funding and not bragging about it that he's left a huge can of worms that the fake democratically controlled media can not afford to open.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Wed May 09, 2018 7:26 am

surfsteve: Working backwards, first I disagree about media control. Both the news media and the government are controlled by corporate interests. The two parties are now used to control the range of ideas tolerated in public discourse (aka, the Overton Window). Secondly, I like the idea about advance agreement regarding the bombing of empty buildings. That seems highly likely. Our news media reported that they were chemical weapons labs, but that seems unlikely since there should have been chemical weapons released as a result of the bombing if such were the case. Thirdly, I could see Trump knowing that the chemical attack was fake, but wasting millions on missiles used to hit sham targets as a way to appease various audiences. What I don't get is WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT?
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby sandman » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:24 pm

BREAKING: Russia Reveals New Details of NATO / Al-Qaeda Plot to Stage New Chemical Attacks in Syria
This is worth paying attention to. We know previous strikes followed fake attacks and it looks like another is on the way according to this report.

PREVIOUS COPY OF VIDEO DELETED BY YOUTUBE: xoCsjKPrglE
Last edited by sandman on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:50 am

I wonder if the Russian population has to deal with fake news. Then again we know they have. Time will tell on this one. I fully understand if you think I'm a dick but I hope this is true and there are enough deaths to bring the wrath of the free world down on those who provide and use the stuff. I mean big time booms.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby sandman » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:46 pm

‘Ever seen anything so obviously scripted as doc about White Helmets?’ – Roger Waters (EXCLUSIVE)
Interesting commentary on the topics of fake chemical weapons attacks, online censorship, and propaganda.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:15 am

BREAKING: Russia's Lavrov Issues Stark Warning to US, UK And France!
Lavrov seems more credible than CNN or MSNBC. It's gotten to the point where it's impossible to trust many domestic news sources. The fake chemical weapons attacks have been blatantly obvious and yet even Fox News plays along with the farce.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues