Trump's America?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Trump's America?

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:13 am

I wasn't planning on voting for the mid term elections but with idiots like that telling me I'm a Nazi because I voted for Trump I'm not taking any chances and plan on doing everything I can to keep those crooked bastards from getting back into power!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:43 am

What The Media Really Thinks of You
The media is engaged in a lot of very immature name-calling and they refuse to actually discuss the issues. There seems to be a trend to go beyond name-calling and to actually make threats and to physically attack people they disagree with. That kind of behavior cannot be tolerated.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby BoraxBill » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 am

Trump blasts 'Pocahontas' Elizabeth Warren at rally
Trump is a funny guy! I always thought Obama had a gift for comedy, but in this video Trump demonstrates for us his excellent sense of humor!
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:48 pm

Starting to look and sound like we are going to have to help North Korea dismantle their rocket and nuclear programs. We have gotten our selves painted into a corner with few options left anymore.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:25 am

Sparky of SoCal wrote:Starting to look and sound like we are going to have to help North Korea dismantle their rocket and nuclear programs. We have gotten our selves painted into a corner with few options left anymore.

I read that somewhere but I wasn't sure what they meant by it. Did they mean help them by helping them? As in lending a helping hand. Or did they mean help them by force? The way a police officer would help someone in hand cuffs into a squad car!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:35 am

What I meant is NK is dragging their asses or maybe even furthering their weapons development. For the past few decades we have put up with this. It may be time to fly a few tomahawks and drop a few bunker busters in places that get Rocket Mans attention. Similar to Lybia in 1986, but more targeted to weapons development centers than to taking the little guys life. Maybe a few of his residences we know he is not using at the time. Not yet a fan of targeting a leader of a country with air attacks. It may come to something like that someday but would prefer covert pinpoint if it does become necessary.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 am

Yeah. OK. I guess no one believed North Korea was going to give up their nuclear weapons program after one meeting with Donald Trump. Seems like the first meeting was all about the carrot and now it's time for the stick.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:02 am

Trump: Putin's not my enemy, he's a competitor
This seems like the right attitude to take. The democrats seem to think that Trump has some kind of obligation to view Putin as an evil dictator (which is not at all accurate), but Trump is taking the higher road and is keeping an open mind about Putin and Russia. Democrats have a very bigoted way of looking at the world. They are xenophobic and their hearts are full of hate.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:17 am

The surprising science of alpha males
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:57 am

Gutfeld: The lone effectiveness of Trump
Make Trona great again!