Mail-Order Brides

Want to sell something? Have a request? Want to give something away? Advertise local services, etc. here.

Re: Mail-Order Brides

Postby KissMyTail » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:27 am

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Mail Order Bride
Guys looking for mail order brides often complain that there aren't that many good-lookers. The pickings must be even worse from the perspective of the mail order bride!
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:54 pm

What you know about Mail Order Brides? :laugh:
Why settle for the girl next door when you when there's a whole world of women out there just waiting for a guy like you to "come" into their.... lives!?!?!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:39 am

Swipe Right: Are Dating Apps Helping Or Hurting Our Love Lives?
This report focuses a lot on race. No one I know really cares about the race of the person that they are dating. It's all about how attractive the potential partner is and let's face it there is no race that has a monopoly on attractive or unattractive features! Someone else said that the media lives in the past on racial issues and I'd say that they're stuck at least a half century behind the times on that issue.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CactusHugger » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:14 am

10 Countries Where Men Could Buy A Spouse
Who says that money can't buy you love?
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby dilbert » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:27 am

CactusHugger: Money might not buy you love, but it might get you an obedient female servant who will produce kids and take care of them. That might be even better than love, depending on your priorities in life.
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby jeepnut » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:24 am

dilbert: I'd rather have an obedient female servant who will perform wifely duties than a real wife any day of the week. But that's not really an option. Love is over-rated and there aren't many successful marriages. BTW, don't let my wife know I said any of this! LOL (That's what I love about not using real names on this forum. It's possible to be honest and you know what they say: HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.)
jeepnut
Greenhorn

Postby whiskeypete » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:12 am

jeepnut wrote:dilbert: I'd rather have an obedient female servant who will perform wifely duties than a real wife any day of the week. But that's not really an option. Love is over-rated and there aren't many successful marriages. BTW, don't let my wife know I said any of this! LOL (That's what I love about not using real names on this forum. It's possible to be honest and you know what they say: HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.)

Reluctantly I must agree. At one time I was a hopeless romantic, but reality got in the way. As you say honesty is the best policy and since anonymity makes it easier to be honest, then anonymity is the best policy when it comes to forums such as this one.
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:25 pm

One thing the coronavirus has done is lower the price for mail order brides from China. The price I would think is falling faster than the stock market and the chances for a Democrat winning the next election.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby CactusHugger » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:41 am

AOE Comedy: Adopt A Crack Whore
If all else fails, you can always adopt a crack whore. You've probably heard the phrase "Give head like a heroin addict." Well, crack whores are pretty good too, or so I've heard.
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby ergot » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:52 pm

ISIS Executes 250 Women For Refusing To Become Sex Slaves
This is from 2016, but it's hard to believe that this could happen in the modern world.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Want Ads