Political Sex Scandals

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Political Sex Scandals

Postby wildrose » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 am

How to survive a political sex scandal
Will Weiner rise again? Will he experience a second coming? Even in the wake of shrinking poll numbers, he still stands proud and tall and will not pull out of the race!
:poop:
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 am

'Outlaw Blowjobs' Candidate Gets Trolled HARD
I'd vote for Carlos Danger (aka, Anthony Weiner) before I'd vote for this guy. As far as I'm concerned Weingergate is nothing compared to this Anti-Blowjob campaign! The real scandal is all the politicians who want to impose their anti-sex rules on the rest of us. Anyone who wants to meddle in the personal lives of citizens is way more dangerous than some guy who sends naked pictures of himself to young ladies.
:curse:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:51 am

Nancy Pelosi Calls Anthony Weiner's Sexting 'Reprehensible'
If the Wicked Witch of the West has something negative to say about Weiner, then he must not be all that bad! A scolding by Pelosi is better than most endorsements as far as I'm concerned!
:laugh:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Carlos Danger » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:05 pm

desertrat wrote:Nancy Pelosi Calls Anthony Weiner's Sexting 'Reprehensible'
If the Wicked Witch of the West has something negative to say about Weiner, then he must not be all that bad! A scolding by Pelosi is better than most endorsements as far as I'm concerned!
:laugh:

For the record, Nancy wanted some of the ole weiner, but she is the most hideous woman on the planet and so she was denied the privilege! Not even a nibble did Nancy taste! And as a result she is more ill-tempered than ever!
:ack:
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby cactuspete » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:00 am

Anthony Weiner: 'What I've done has hurt'
Poor Weiner! It doesn't appear that his chances of getting elected are very good, but he isn't giving up. I'd say that this just goes to show that you can't keep a good man down, but that might be taken the wrong way. Almost anything you say in the English language can get translated into a dick joke and so I guess it's best to say nothing!
:ack:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dilbert » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:19 am

SUGGESTION: Combine this thread with the other one that features the Weinerdude. This one is mostly about Anthony Weiner and so all the Weiner news should be combined into one thread just for convenience and so that no one misses out on any of the fun!
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Pedogate!

Postby surfsteve » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:50 am

Everyone is calling it PizzaGate but I'm calling it for what it is. It seems it's being covered up by the mainstream media right now but I got a feeling it's going to take off as soon as everyone is done being butt hurt that Hillary lost the election. Got a feeling that Wikileaks won the election for Trump and that this is the real reason the election had to be re rigged in his favor. You can get away with corruption, election rigging and even murder but if there's a good sex scandal on you that the press can make stick, you are finished as a politician.

This is a pretty long video and a lot of the evidence is circumstantial; I had my doubts before, but after viewing it but came away with the feeling that it must be true beyond any reasonable doubt afterwards.

PizzaGate - DNC Pedophile Ring exposed by Podesta's Emails - Obama, Clintons, Andrew Kline
Last edited by surfsteve on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Pedogate!

Postby cactuspete » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:06 am

Pedophile Island: Epstein, Huma, Bill & Hillary Clinton
This is not all that new and it's not likely to be taken seriously in the future. Stories relating to Epstein and Clinton and sex with under-aged girls go back several years. Not a lot of substance to this, but it is scandalous and so it appeals to conspiracy theory nutcases. Not sure if I should move this to the Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs thread or the Political Sex Scandals thread.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:37 am

Maybe you're right and the news media is going to treat this like a non issue. Even a lot of the conspiracy websites are ignoring it. How can that be? When Nixon was president he was on the news 24/7 for authorizing a simple office break in of the democratic convention; and now news of half the government being involved in a pedophile scandal isn't newsworthy? Come to think of it. All of Bill Clinton's rapes were ignored by the media when he was acting as president and so were any accusations of him participating in pedophilia, as pointed out in CactusPete's previous video; the media was entirely focused on the stain on Monica Lewinsky's dress. Does the media only focus on minor scandals and ignore them if they are too big? Why does this happen?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:09 am

PIZZAGATE IS REAL
This reminds me a lot of the McMartin Preschool case from the 1980s. A few nutcases with overactive imaginations claim that all sorts of horrible things are happening. They point to extremely weak evidence that really doesn't suggest anything unless you buy into the overall theory to begin with. And so a few paranoid people insist that something must be going on and pretty soon they persuade people who would normally not buy into conspiracy theories to take a closer look. After being immersed in the paranoid nutcase illusions long enough as a result of the press buying into the story, the general public starts to believe that the crazy story might be true. Law enforcement buys into it next, arrests are made, and court cases develop. However, eventually the whole house of cards falls apart with no convictions being scored (although if law enforcement plays hardball a few innocent individuals might take plea bargain deals), but not until the lives of many people have been destroyed. So, my advice is to resist the urge to believe this kind of thing unless real evidence is produced.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues