Humorous News Events

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Humorous News Events

Postby James Sel » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:01 pm

LOL nice one Mike

.so when do the stitches come out.
:laugh:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby pcslim » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:55 am

Video Statistics: :pac:
38 likes
104 dislikes
Total Views: 15,520
Although there are a lot of comments posted following this video complaining that this is not "real" news, this just so happens to be one of the most viewed videos posted on the ABCNEWS channel in the last week!
MORE COMMENTS:
snowbmike wrote:The dolphin didn't bite her, he took the food out of her hand. Country of fucking idiots! Everyone is just desperate for a law suit.

marrietadude wrote:Your pre existing condition of stupidity is not covered under ObamaCare Asshole.

PinHeadzBlackson wrote:That ain't no bite. There's some pitbulls around my way that will show you how to bite
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby wildrose » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:48 am

Customers Called 'Fat Girls' on Restaurant Receipt
This is really a non-news event, but it is humorous. It's amazing that things like this become stories discussed on news shows.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 am

Inmate Repeatedly Swears at Judge
The only person in the courtroom with an ounce of integrity is this inmate. He speaks his mind to the incompetent judge and the sleezeball prosecutor. Both of them should be put in prison and this man should be made mayor of the city!
:curse:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 am

desertrat wrote:Inmate Repeatedly Swears at Judge
The only person in the courtroom with an ounce of integrity is this inmate. He speaks his mind to the incompetent judge and the sleezeball prosecutor. Both of them should be put in prison and this man should be made mayor of the city!

:laugh:
So true! I was thinking it would be entertaining to see this guy take on Judge Judy, but then I realized that she's a bully and bullies only bully people who won't stand up to them! This guy would have her saying "Yes Sir!" in a matter of seconds!
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 am

James Sel wrote:
surfsteve wrote:I don't get it. What makes you say the judge is incompetent or the prosecutor is a sleezball? I couldn't tell that from watching the video. Is there more to it somewhere?

X2 :?:

I think the first two posters were responding to the way the inmate displayed a certain moral authority which put both the judge and the prosecuting attorney on the defensive. If you forget for a moment the authoritarian/hierarchical structure of our society and expunge from your mind the roles each of those individuals is supposed to play in the courtroom, the clip is pretty funny and despite the enormous power differential the inmate does come off, IMHO, as looking morally superior to either of the two public officials, who, IMHO, failed to deal with the situation effectively because they assumed that the inmate would bend over backwards to kiss their sorry asses. But that's just my opinion and you're free to see the situation in any way that suits you.
:blah:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 am

Giant rubber duck in Sydney Harbor
As Ernie would say, "Rubba-dub-dubby!"
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Humorous News Events

Postby MojaveMike » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Dolphin Bites Girl at SeaWorld :smack:
Funny news happens all the time. Although ABC probably didn't intend this news clip to be humorous, some of the comments left in response to it are:
FarrahRose24 wrote:Omg react in horror? The lady in the pink barely even takes a second look. I kinda wish it was a shark. Now that would be a news story worth wasting 5 minutes to hear!

artisanfilms1 wrote:This is what happens when people have a lower IQ than the Dolphins they're feeding. Pathetic that this made the news.

sierracreekman wrote:So sick of seeing the drama from this family. Dad will make sure the world knows she's scarred for life. No immediate legal action... right. Everyone has a price, and dad's has lots and lots of numbers in it.

hmghosthost wrote:Sorry, but no sympathy here. The father is trying to deflect blame. The sign clearly stated DO NOT move the food trays. He wants a detailed explanation why?! His child disobeyed the rules and got hurt. Go sue yourself, stupid dad!

losthatter123184 wrote:Now watch the dolphin be euthanized. Stupid ABC, stupid parents, this is not a big deal. Shit happens. I get bit by my cat a lot worse then that when i mess with him. Do drown your self ABC.

MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

desertrat wrote:Inmate Repeatedly Swears at Judge

I don't get it. What makes you say the judge is incompetent or the prosecutor is a sleezball? I couldn't tell that from watching the video. Is there more to it somewhere?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

surfsteve wrote:I don't get it. What makes you say the judge is incompetent or the prosecutor is a sleezball? I couldn't tell that from watching the video. Is there more to it somewhere?

X2 :?:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Next

Return to Recreation and Entertainment